Princeton App not out yet??!! Where is it?!!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: September 2003 Archive: Princeton App not out yet??!! Where is it?!!
By Heartfang2 (Heartfang2) on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 10:38 am: Edit

It's still not out, isn't it? Online app is 'temporarily unavailable'

Panicking cos applying ED.

Anyway, just found out that my father's aunty's sister-in-law kid went to Harvard. cool..

By Heartfang2 (Heartfang2) on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 10:41 am: Edit

Whoops,just realized that i posted in the wrong topic. Sorry sorry sorry. Moderator, could you pls delete this.

By Soozievt (Soozievt) on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 11:41 am: Edit

The answer to the Princeton question...I called as my daughter had not received her application yet and wanted to check if this was in error or if it was just not out yet. I was told that they had problems with the printing and that both the hardcopy and the online version were due out Sept. 15, so hopefully they are on their way. Kinda odd but that is the story.
Susan

By Sunshine916 (Sunshine916) on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 08:23 pm: Edit

im frekaing out too. the princeton app is notorious for its length...

and i am probably applying ED...but i probably WONT if i dont get it within the next 2 weeks. i just can't fully prepare a solid application in 3 weeks. i would flip out.

this is driving me insane. HURRY PRINCETON!

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Thursday, September 18, 2003 - 12:25 am: Edit

I got a postcard from them saying that they were revising their application or something to that extent.

Now... I found that to be extremely odd, for me at least because 1. I never contacted Princeton (even though I've always had a general curiosity over it) and... 2. I'm not within their recruiting range!!! Very, very weird. It was a cute little postcard though, did anyone else get it?

By Tuannguyen (Tuannguyen) on Thursday, September 18, 2003 - 02:19 am: Edit

I got a postcard from Caltech, which freaked me out. And i live in Canada! Like, how did they get my address? CollegeBoard or something?

By Quakerboy2 (Quakerboy2) on Thursday, September 18, 2003 - 12:23 pm: Edit

Yeah, pretty much. If you did even decently on PSATs, SATs, or any other test, you'll get mail from every college on the face of this earth. Even if you live at the north pole.

By Chenfei (Chenfei) on Thursday, September 18, 2003 - 12:29 pm: Edit

Awww, lucky you! Did you get a 800 on all SAT II Science tests? :)

By Heartfang2 (Heartfang2) on Thursday, September 18, 2003 - 10:57 pm: Edit

im frekaing out too. the princeton app is notorious for its length...

and i am probably applying ED...but i probably WONT if i dont get it within the next 2 weeks. i just can't fully prepare a solid application in 3 weeks. i would flip out.

this is driving me insane. HURRY PRINCETON!

Agreed!

Chenfei,where are you from?

By Tuannguyen (Tuannguyen) on Thursday, September 18, 2003 - 11:14 pm: Edit

It's not like a postcard will entice me into wasting more money on applications... I wonder how many people actually apply to a school because of the postcards...

Eh, i got a few 800s for the SATIIs... So i guess they would send it to me. But why would collegeboard give out my address like that? It gets annoying. Stupid guys call themselves non-profit when they're probably selling my personal info for cash.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page