Lost NHS Prez Election by ONE vote!!!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: September 2003 Archive: Lost NHS Prez Election by ONE vote!!!
By Bart_Simpson22 (Bart_Simpson22) on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 11:08 pm: Edit

Well, this sucks. Our advisor decided to hold the vote without any speeches. I would have won if we had speeches!!!

By Firebird12637 (Firebird12637) on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 11:14 pm: Edit

cry me a river...

By Bart_Simpson22 (Bart_Simpson22) on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 11:19 pm: Edit

oh, thanks. By the way I meant to ask if anything similar happened to anyone else...?

By Nealp (Nealp) on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 11:33 pm: Edit

whytf does it matter?

By Bart_Simpson22 (Bart_Simpson22) on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 11:39 pm: Edit

you guys are sooooo cool... if you don't care then ignore me. It matters to me so whytf do you care?

By Bobbyh (Bobbyh) on Saturday, September 13, 2003 - 01:02 am: Edit

Why did you post this again? I mean, what was your reason? I can't really see a point to it. You should have at least put it in the high school board instead of the chances board. Pretty irritating.

By Zephyrmaster (Zephyrmaster) on Saturday, September 13, 2003 - 01:14 am: Edit

Well, I lost the vote for Treasurer by 2 votes so...

By Alimshk (Alimshk) on Saturday, September 13, 2003 - 10:05 am: Edit

All I have to say is: NHS Prez? Woopie Doo

By Bart_Simpson22 (Bart_Simpson22) on Saturday, September 13, 2003 - 12:45 pm: Edit

I never posted this before...I lost two days ago.

By Firedup17 (Firedup17) on Saturday, September 13, 2003 - 12:55 pm: Edit

Hehe, the NHS secretary resigned at my school last year, and since I was treasurer, I thought I was just going to be moved up in position. But NOOO, I was made secretary/treasurer. More work for me. Whee!!

By Nealp (Nealp) on Saturday, September 13, 2003 - 01:49 pm: Edit

uh huh. there is no work in nhs

By Musictoad (Musictoad) on Saturday, September 13, 2003 - 04:10 pm: Edit

I can top that loss. Suppose you actually won and the school teacher who was the moderator just hated you and effectively nullified the election. Prior to the election, soliciting kids to vote against you and then handpicking your best friend as the supposed "elected" candidate. How do you find out? Several kids tell you. What can or should you do other than just to suck it up? Happened to my kid. That's life. get used to it.

By Musictoad (Musictoad) on Saturday, September 13, 2003 - 04:13 pm: Edit

I can top that loss. Suppose you actually won and the school teacher who was the moderator just hated you and effectively nullified the election. Prior to the election, soliciting kids to vote against you and then handpicking your best friend as the supposed "elected" candidate. How do you find out? Several kids tell you. What can or should you do other than just to suck it up? Happened to my kid. That's life. get used to it.

By Alimshk (Alimshk) on Saturday, September 13, 2003 - 04:13 pm: Edit

How did you know that happened to your kid and he didn't just make it up when he told you because he was a sore loser? That's life. Get used to it.

By Alimshk (Alimshk) on Saturday, September 13, 2003 - 04:17 pm: Edit

And the President of NHS does •••• btw.

By Fr33f00d (Fr33f00d) on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 07:12 pm: Edit

at my school, the officers dont have to do volunteering, or so i heard... so much crap.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page