Quelle est la difference? MBA/M.S.???

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: September 2003 Archive: Quelle est la difference? MBA/M.S.???
By Firedup17 (Firedup17) on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 04:49 pm: Edit

I was wondering what's the difference between the MBA and the Master of Science in Management degrees?

Just asking.

By Firedup17 (Firedup17) on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 04:51 pm: Edit

Also, what's the difference between the B.B.A (Bachelor of Business Administration), the B.A.B.A (Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration), and the B.S.B.A (Bachelor of Science in Business Administration) degrees?

By Ericng314 (Ericng314) on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 07:46 pm: Edit

Lo siento... no hablo espanol.

By Ksolo (Ksolo) on Saturday, September 13, 2003 - 02:03 am: Edit

An MBA is a degree that basically teaches one how to be a businessman/woman. While an M.S. in Management teaches one who to manage people and such. So when a person goes into the workforce, they can take a more managerial position, and manage teams of individuals. An MBA and M.S. in Management are two completely different degrees.

As for the Bachelor degrees you've mentioned, they are basically the same thing. Each one is no different from the other, with the exception of the title.

By Alimshk (Alimshk) on Saturday, September 13, 2003 - 11:26 am: Edit

Umm, he wasn't speaking Spanish. He was speaking French. In Spanish, he would say: Cual es la diferencia entre MBA/MS?

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Saturday, September 13, 2003 - 02:28 pm: Edit

its french stupid

its french stupid

its french stupid

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Saturday, September 13, 2003 - 02:30 pm: Edit

We get the message Cornell. ;)

By Firedup17 (Firedup17) on Saturday, September 13, 2003 - 11:02 pm: Edit

LOL. triple post

By Firedup17 (Firedup17) on Saturday, September 13, 2003 - 11:54 pm: Edit

BTW, I was researching MIT Sloan's website today and I found out that another difference between the MBA and the M.S. (actually called S.M.) in Management is that you have to write a required thesis for the M.S. but this thesis is optional for the MBA.

So yay

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page