Can I get into my dream school William and Mary

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: December 2002 Archive: Can I get into my dream school William and Mary
By Mike Davis on Friday, December 06, 2002 - 06:20 pm: Edit

Im a white male living in upstate New York who has a 700V/670M SAT 32 ACT with about an 89 average(3.45 GPA)and taken honors and AP Courses in all subject areas throughout high school. My teacher recommendations are incrediably good and i played 4 sports, 2 clubs and have community service time. My father died of cancer halfway through high school which affected my life dramatically.

Do you think William and Mary could concider me and to what degree do i have a chance.

Also if i do get rejected, go to U of Deleware for a semester or two, work hard keeping above a 3.5 gpa, could i have an easier time transfering?

By Concider on Saturday, December 07, 2002 - 05:18 pm: Edit

How do expect to get in if you cannot even spell correctly? "concider"

By The guy like cider on Saturday, December 07, 2002 - 07:52 pm: Edit

No no no, he wasn't saying "consider" he was saying "con cider" using the latin prefix "con" to say "with cider". So when he said:

"Do you think William and Mary could concider me"

He was asking if they would give him cider when he applied.

By jeez on Sunday, December 08, 2002 - 01:46 am: Edit

jesus christ, whats so wrong about type-o's... why is it such a big deal that not many people can type fast without making any mistakes? dont you guys make mistakes? esp. when this site doesnt let you edit your entry... give the guy a break..

oh did i spell everything correctly?

By Fmhstud83 (Fmhstud83) on Saturday, December 20, 2003 - 05:11 am: Edit

jesus loves you jeez

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page