How hard is A.P Macroeconomics Test??

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: September 2003 Archive: How hard is A.P Macroeconomics Test??
By Alimshk (Alimshk) on Sunday, September 07, 2003 - 11:59 am: Edit

How hard is the A.P Macroeconomics test? How long did you study for it? What textbook did you use in class to study? Is it harder than the A.P U.S History exam? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm wanting to take the course as an independent study, and want to know how difficult it is.

By Huntsmanhopeful (Huntsmanhopeful) on Sunday, September 07, 2003 - 12:27 pm: Edit

Easiest test offered. Some colleges don't accept it for credit anymore. I finished it in about 8 minutes for the multiple choice and 20 for the essays and got a 5. I never get less than 4 points from a perfect raw score on any practice.

By Alimshk (Alimshk) on Sunday, September 07, 2003 - 02:28 pm: Edit

Thanks, thats good to hear. What are the essays on? And do you have to take the Macro/Micro test together? Or can I take Macro my junior year and micro my senior year? Thanks again for your response.

By Alimshk (Alimshk) on Sunday, September 07, 2003 - 02:31 pm: Edit

What textbook should I use to teach myself AP Macroeconomics curriculum?

By Alimshk (Alimshk) on Sunday, September 07, 2003 - 02:52 pm: Edit

bump #1

By Thenarrator (Thenarrator) on Sunday, September 07, 2003 - 03:13 pm: Edit

i plan to self study for ap econ as well, and i hear that the McConnell and Brue text is the best

By Alimshk (Alimshk) on Sunday, September 07, 2003 - 04:47 pm: Edit

Thanks a ton. Good luck on your studies

By Alimshk (Alimshk) on Sunday, September 07, 2003 - 06:46 pm: Edit

bump #2

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page