Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: September 2003 Archive: ??Question????
By Driven (Driven) on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 - 06:15 pm: Edit

Lets say I apply to a college early action and get waitlisted or something. Then I take the SAT in november or december and score 50-100 points higher...is there any way I can send in those scores to the school? What CAN one do in this situation??? anyone know anyone in a similar position?..thanks a lot

If ur wondering, couldnt take it over sooner b/c of SAT IIs

By Driven (Driven) on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 - 08:32 pm: Edit

Anyone have any ideas?? Thoughts? Know what would happen?

By Ageorgis (Ageorgis) on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 - 08:54 pm: Edit

I probably will be in the same position as well... I just figure that my guidance counselor will handle it once I tell her what I scored and that I want the colleges I applied to to get it.

By Driven (Driven) on Saturday, September 06, 2003 - 09:07 am: Edit

Does that mean u just send it anyways and the admissions ppl will be like "Oh, thats better....Accepted" (hopefully) That sounds too good to be true but if it is....hey, thanks.

Anyone else?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page