Villanova chances with a low gpa

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: December 2002 Archive: Villanova chances with a low gpa
By Kristina Tucci on Wednesday, December 04, 2002 - 05:45 pm: Edit

Hi
I go to a extremely competitive high school, ranked in Worth magazine as one of the 50 best public school for students going on to ivies, 100% of the graduating class attends college and it was rated in the top 1% of all public schools in the nation, as far as difficulty. I really want to go to Villanova but I am afraid my GPA is low.

GPA: 3.425
Sat 1(690V 610M)1300
Ec's tutoring children, varsity track and I made it to CIF, youth and government, started outreach program, active in performing arts and part of a outreach program. Excellant rec's and essays. Also a improving GPA( 9th grade 3.0, 10th 3.5, 11th 3.8, 12th 3.8)

By Jim Bob on Sunday, February 23, 2003 - 08:26 pm: Edit

Since you went to such a competitive high school, you'll have a really good chance of getting into Villanova. Besides 3.425 is not that bad.

By Whzup44412 (Whzup44412) on Monday, November 10, 2003 - 09:03 pm: Edit

Villanova? I always thought that was really easy too get into. I mean, i live like 20 minutes away. I think you're in defintely with a 3.425

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page