Applying to USC... Can I get in?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: December 2002 Archive: Applying to USC... Can I get in?
By Meggie on Tuesday, December 03, 2002 - 03:32 pm: Edit

I am applying to USC (southern california) for fall 2003. I have 1400 sat's, gpa 3.9, and 5 on ap psychology and ap calculus... I take mostly all honors classes. My extra curriulers consist basically of violin (orchestra, private lessons, teaching) and art (several awards, local involvement)... What do you think my chances are?! Any ideas on whether or not I will get in??

By BBB on Tuesday, December 03, 2002 - 09:27 pm: Edit

Your chances are very decent, Meggie... always hard to predict, of course.

By fdafsd on Tuesday, December 03, 2002 - 11:36 pm: Edit

yea i think you'll get in...i have about the same stuff (a wee bit higher) and they keep trying to recruit me.. they continuously sent me a HUGE stack of letters and crap. too bad i dont want to go there.

By dyip10 on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 07:06 pm: Edit

Yea you can get in, USC sucks, well it doesn't suck but it's not that hard to get in nor is it that great of a school. Like a person shouldn't brag if they got in UCI or UCSB.

By dyip10 on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 07:06 pm: Edit

Yea you can get in, USC sucks, well it doesn't suck but it's not that hard to get in nor is it that great of a school. Like a person shouldn't brag if they got in UCI or UCSB.

By Chiangkaishrek (Chiangkaishrek) on Tuesday, May 13, 2003 - 05:24 am: Edit

dyip10:

Why do you way that USC is not that great of an institute? Just curious? I sometimes harbor those kind of sentiments...since I am almost done with my undergrad at SC.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page