CHANCES OF ADMISSION???

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: December 2002 Archive: CHANCES OF ADMISSION???
By persian4runner on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 04:38 pm: Edit

I was wondering what my chances of getting into UCSD are. I have a 3.85 gpa and have taken the most competitive courses at a very competitive school (University High school in Irvine California). My SAT's are as follows:

SAT 1 = 1300
SAT 2 Math LEVEL 1C = 710
SAT 2 Physics = 670
Sat 2 Writing = 600

I will be taking math level 2c,physics and writing again on december 7th. Will those scores be sufficient or if not what will I need to raise them too.

By unknown on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 04:44 pm: Edit

What are my chances at ••••, ass, bitch, ••••, poop, butt ••••, diddly bip, ••••, pock , motherfuck, ••••, dick, rust, bust, nookie wookie pussy???????????!!!!

By Nonea on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 05:55 pm: Edit

Is that GPA weighed or unweighed? Your SAT II's seem decent enough, but you might want to work on the writing score if you have the time. Will you have another opportunity to take the SAT I? If you think you can improve, doing that might be a good idea.

By persian4runner on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 07:13 pm: Edit

the gpa is weighted. And im taking my sat 2's again i didnt study for the writing part the first time and am studying this time so hopefully that will increase and same with my physics.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page