Seriously wich one would YOU Choose??

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: September 2003 Archive: Seriously wich one would YOU Choose??
By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 04:52 pm: Edit

wich one would you choose out of these 3 groups help me pick 10

group a)
Cornell Univ ,Northwestern,Brown,JHU,Columbia

Group B)
Umich ,Tufts,NYU, UToronto, McGill

Group C)
Boston University, Baylor Univ( dont want to go!!) ,U Rochester

the thing is that i want a bio major and live in mexico but my parents told me i could only apply to 10 univ
but wich 10 would you pick considering ur top in ur class(1st out of 20) and have a satI around the high 1450's and the satII around the 700's , and great ec's that are distinguished, and ur considering to recruit on a college team.

By Jrc007 (Jrc007) on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 04:59 pm: Edit

I'd choose a variety of schools from each group, say four from Goup A, four from Group B, two from Group C just to be safe.

By Davidrune (Davidrune) on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 08:29 pm: Edit

10 universities! that's way too much. Your teachers will get pretty pissed having to write all those letters of recommendations. Plus, it seems like a waste of money, since you're only going to one.

Just choose five to six that you really like. Don't apply to Baylor if you don't like it

By Trojan1444 (Trojan1444) on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 08:59 pm: Edit

What does "an SAT score around the high 1450's" mean? You can have 1450 or 1460 -- the scores only go by tens.

And if you don't want to go to Baylor why would u even think about applying?

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 09:12 pm: Edit

well my parents want me to apply to one in texas wich sucks! and i dont want to go to any univ in texas

im sorry i meant higher than 1450

6?? no im going for 10! money for the fees dont matter
so between columbia and JHU? what do you have to say about that

By Davidrune (Davidrune) on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 10:23 pm: Edit

Apply to Rice, which is a better school and also in Texas. I don't think people get shot there.

What do you want to major in? You can check the essays, and see if you can apply to one while reusing a previous college essay.

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 03:01 pm: Edit

Yeah i was just looking up rice and it seems to be a good idea to change baylor for rice univ , i want to major un biology or pre-med

By Momof2 (Momof2) on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 03:42 pm: Edit

Rice has VASTLY higher academic standards than Baylor, lower cost and a wealth of aid available to the right students. (also no Chapel requirements!) That said, it is the most selective school in Texas and a lot of great candidates get rejected. You might check out TCU in Fort Worth, which falls somewhere in the middle. We know 5 or 6 kids attending there now and they seem quite satisfied.

By Uncchlocalmayor (Uncchlocalmayor) on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 04:03 pm: Edit

umich, boston u, JHU, northwestern.

By Mike (Mike) on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 04:17 pm: Edit

A) JHU and Columbia

B)Rice McGill, and Toronto

C) BU and Rochester. I wouldn't want to consider Baylor until this mess in the Athletic Dept is under control. I wouldn't let my kid go anywhere near their Athletic Dept and I think it is the weakest link on you list without the mess.

Now you know where Mike"s Dad wuld go.
Mike's Dad

By Nyu2010 (Nyu2010) on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 05:11 pm: Edit

Would Cornell00 be the same person as Var Rdz

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 06:28 pm: Edit

thanks everyone!
yes its me varr rdz its just that im using this one now
so between brown and columbia? what do you have to say about that?
i really want to go to cornell its my first choice should i apply ed? although i wouldnt be able to choose.

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 06:45 pm: Edit

mm
so far this is what im thinking

a)Cornell (ED) Northwestern , Brown
b)McGill, Tufts ,Rice
c)Boston Univ

I just need to choose one between JHU,Columbia

And 2 between:
Utoronto ,NYU,U Rochester,Umich

which would you choose pls help me complete my list!:)

By Dreadpirate (Dreadpirate) on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 06:59 pm: Edit

If you are thinking about Rice, you'd better consider it part of Group A. Admission is very competitive and getting more so. The mid-range SAT is higher than the others in your Group A.

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 08:09 pm: Edit

ok thanks , but still i need to choose 3 more

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 02:26 pm: Edit

okay now the big question

what do you have to say about Canada or USA universities

By Ksolo (Ksolo) on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 03:33 pm: Edit

Group A) Brown, Columbia
Group B) NYU, UMich
Group C) Boston University

By Bft (Bft) on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 05:58 pm: Edit

"yes its me varr rdz its just that im using this one now"

Why don't you just use your other name?

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 07:17 pm: Edit

its blocked

By Rubenizm (Rubenizm) on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 09:07 pm: Edit

haha you got it blocked? i got mine back. Still wat was varr_rdz anyway? And Rice is a GREAT school.

By Andrew05 (Andrew05) on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 10:22 pm: Edit

I wouldn't pick any of them considering you cant spell "which" correctly...Anyone for a sandwitch?

By Bft (Bft) on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 10:39 pm: Edit

You got banned? I don't think you are allowed to just create another name and post more. Whatever.

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 10:59 pm: Edit

no thats okay im on my best behavior and i really am sorry i was banned varr rdz stands for my name varenka angelica rodriguez rodriguez
but lets change the subject
lets get back to the main question

what do you have to say about canada college education vs usa college education

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 11:01 pm: Edit

gosh one single mistake and everyone gets all excited

By Rubenizm (Rubenizm) on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 11:47 pm: Edit

No offense but i don't think canada is even a real country. It should be renamed to America Junior. Does ANYONE even know anything about canada's government? I don't even know if they have a president or not and i know a LOT about other countries.
Plus they don't have many schools that provide experience and resources of many American schools. Mcgill is their best but just the fact that it's in canada discourages most good applicants from applying there.
Again i don't think it's a bad thing that you live in canada because it's not your fault, however my personal opinion is that i would rather live in Siberia.
You know what's sad? In this country I am considered "open-minded".

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 10:40 am: Edit

I think that of Canada as well its like a combination of different countries , but still i like Canada ,
the difference would be that at mcgil the biology major is only 3 years long and in the States its 4 years long
and lets get real Iím shure my parents would rather pay Canadian than us dollars , the school is cheaper and if i do so then i can then go to an Us med. school
what do you guys think?

By Mike (Mike) on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 01:06 pm: Edit

Canadian schools are good. Canada is not the USA and if people don't know anythng about Canada that is reflection of their lack of knowledge and does not indicate a problem with Canada. McGill would probably make the top 25 if it moved South. I seriously considered Simon Frazer in BC but decided that I didn't want to go out of state to a school that big. The location is unbelievable and it is considered top college in the area.

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 03:19 pm: Edit

thanks mike!!
i agree canada has its own beauty i lived there for 3 1/2 years!! and loved it!
But how is a school like Mcgill seen by USA med schools??

By Rubenizm (Rubenizm) on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 05:47 pm: Edit

ok the fact that NOONE know anything about Canada doesn't mean that they're stupid. Noone knows anything about my school. Why? Is it because everyone is stupid or is it because my school is stupid and therefore incredibly unremarkable. The fact that NOONE knows anything about the Canadian government says something about the government and not about people. Say how often do you see Canada bombing someone? Talking diplomacy with someone? Never! Why? Because Canada is like the 51'st state. They should combine the dakotas, carolinas, the virginias, then invade canada, divide it into 3 states whose population will probably barely exceed that of an American village. And then you get 50 States so the phrase "United States of America" makes sense
hmmm now that i think of it we should also invade mexico...in order to do so we will combine alaska with one of the canadian states and you will STILL have 50 states!!!

I'm so great.

By Rubenizm (Rubenizm) on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 06:05 pm: Edit

these are the schools i'd apply to:
nyu, boston u, cornell, northwestern, brown, jhu, columbia, umich, rochester
And if your parents want you to go to texas, apply to Rice.

By Rubenizm (Rubenizm) on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 06:13 pm: Edit

rice is a lot better than baylor at least because the coach of rice's basketball team doesn't organize a conspiracy against a dead player of his.

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 11:08 pm: Edit

thanks rubenizm lol i know i saw the news!!

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 11:56 pm: Edit

now that i think about it , your most certainly right! you never see Canada acting up on a war or anything , its as if Canada didnít even exist at all! or maybe its because they donít have that much of power. mmmm thats an interesting comment
but i have to admit Montreal is beautiful i mean imagine it being able to see the F1 race!! every year! and in the USA its all the way in Indianapolis

BUT hey McGill is a good univ?? right? although their admission requirements are way lower they are at 3.0 gpa and i have a 3.8 or so gpa i mean should i settle for less than what im capable of , no i donít think so! thats the bad thing i see at McGill!!!
what do you guys think??

and at rice i donít have anything against Texas but i just dont like it since if i do get in im certain my parents would make me go there, since im well daddys lil girl , yep im badly spoiled , cant blame them though im the only girl in the family i have no cousins , but you see what im looking for is some independence i dont like the idea of depending on them and being in an university closer to home just because their attached to me!!
HELP!!

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 12:07 am: Edit

is a class of 17 students normal
for a private all girl roman catholic high school allright?
im concerned because my class rank is 1 out of 17 but im looking at other posts and there are clases from 200 to 600 students!!!! public schools some ofcorse , but here where i live is kinda not as big as a city its rather sub-urban but my school is the most rigurous private one here

so does it look weird being on a class of 17 students??

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 12:34 pm: Edit

bump

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 12:34 pm: Edit

bump

By Rubenizm (Rubenizm) on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 05:20 pm: Edit

if the AI still works at ivies it'll hurt because you get unfairly hurt because of the fact that your class is small. I saw the AI rank chart in Hernadez's book.

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 06:45 pm: Edit

AI? whats that?

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 06:52 pm: Edit

Wait a sec are you talking about the Amnesty International? that AI? OR some other AI??
my class is small because the tuition is too expensive and you need to maintain an over all gpa of 3.5 or else youll get kicked out! now tell WOULD THAT LOOK BAD?? just because im at school that has a small class because of that reason , how can it hurt my chances?????? it really makes no sence!!

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 07:06 pm: Edit

wait wait you mean the:
A Is for Admission : The Insider's Guide to Getting into the Ivy League and Other Top Colleges, by Michele A. Hernandez
that book???
yeah i think so , another reason why my class is small is because almost everyone dilikes how its all girl roman catholic high school and they prefer to go to a poor(academically) public school just because its co-ed and thats such non sence , its your education!! how can you throw that away just to have some fun!! thats plain stupid, some i dont blame since their parents cant afford the tuition of a private High school.
Do you think i should send some explanation of why my class is that small??

By Rubenizm (Rubenizm) on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 08:56 pm: Edit

you know what feels great? the fact that noone responded to my comments about canada. Aw the feeling you get from being right and everyone knowing it....Everyone knows that we should have invaded canada a LONG time ago and made the name USA be true, cuz now it's just "The United States of mid-North-America and that's just wrong. You know what's sad? I used to be a pacifist.

Yes i'm talking about that book, i've actually read it, it's pretty intersting, i don't find anything exceptional about it but it may have been very sensational in 98. I heard the AI still works because they have to use same procedures because of athetics or something.
And if your schools doesn't send information, then you might want to submit a letter telling them about the school.

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 09:24 pm: Edit

haha yeha ur right , but maybe its because no one is actually keeping up with this post but me and you LOL! but i do think that some canadian might have read it and haha u might have hurted his little feelings hahahaha!:)

hey rubenzim help me out what the hell can i say to my parents cus they are like atattched!!!!!help me!!

By Rubenizm (Rubenizm) on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 09:30 pm: Edit

cry. If you cry like a LOT they'll feel bad. Just don't annoy them. Be like all depressed and all and say that you don't want to leave them but you think that there are better opportunities. But don't try to start the conversation, be like all sad and stuff until they ask. But i repeat DON'T be annoying. If my kid started getting on my nerves about going away far, i'd make his go to a community college and live in my house until he's 30.

By Rubenizm (Rubenizm) on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 09:33 pm: Edit

i have NEVER taken any psychology classes and i'm not planning on going away for more than 250 miles, so i'm probably wrong. I'm just judging by what a normal parent would do. I'm not even comparing your parents to me because i plan to make my children work for me for free and beat them all the time. Yep, i'm gonna be the worst father ever, on the other hand, however, my kid won't be spoiled and all and will turn out just like i did! If it weren't for the stupid child abuse protesters, maybe our children wouldn't be so fat and stupid. Can't even beat your property anymore...jeez.

By Jamimom (Jamimom) on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 09:42 pm: Edit

You seem to have a great start in picking schools. I do not believe 10 is too many. Most recommendations are just written once on a computer and then attached to the form and sent to the school so it is not that much trouble sending out multiple recs for students especially if you give all your apps out at the same time. It's just printing and envelope stuffing time. For kids who want financial aid, have no idea where they want to go and what they want, are athletic prospects, ...alot of categories, more schools give more flexibility. The problem is paying close attention to each application, some kids spread themselves too thin. If you apply to all 8 ivies, for instance and some other highly selective schools, that means interviews and even visits are in order if you want to be seriously considered. You have a much better chance if you keep in touch with the schools and let them know of your interest. Hard to do if you are applying to so many. And some schools may still hand fill each and every rec. Don't know of any here--public,parochial or private. Have specifically asked.
As for your choices, Brown is a whole different world from Columbia and Hopkins. Brown has no core requirements and is about as laissez faire as you can get. Columbia and Hopkins are much more rigid that way. Totally different atmospheres. Brown and Wesleyan are a better match if that is the atmosphere you like.
As a underrepresented minority with your stats you have an excellent chance at your schools. I would not worry or try to explain the smallness of your school. The fact that you are first really makes a difference in the AI. Most schools do not use that number anyways. Just ivies and they do look at the whole app and you have some things that they do want. Are you international? If you are and are applying for financial aid, that is a whole different story, and anything I am saying goes out the window because of limitations on foreign financial aid. Do apply to Cornell if you really like it. Keep in mind that it is more like Columbia and Hopkins as far as requirements but is larger and is out in the boonies as compared to the big cities that NW, Hopkins, Brown and Columbia are in. My son really did not like Cornell when he visited it partly for that reason. U Penn is an ivy city school that would fit with the NW, Hopkins, Brown Columbia cluster. Unless you really don't know or care about city vs country.
Mc Gill has always had a great rep here. Just keep in mind that if you don't speak French and don't want to learn it can make it difficult in French Canada.
As for Texas, if you want a small, good safety school that everyone that I know who went there or even looked at it loved, check out Trinity. Rice would fit more in your first group.
Also,just want to let you know that this past winter was rough for even us northerners. You seem to be focusing on alot of cold, cold weather schools. Living in Mexico that is going to one heck of a change. My brother went to the northeast after highschool in Florida as did his best friend and they did have a rough first year climate wise. Some Virginia or North Carolina schools or Tulane or U Wash St Louis might be an easier transition. Not trying to discourage you--I'm all for change of pace in college. Just pointing out a fact. My own old bones are now aching for warmer weather and will definitely move south next time we decide to move.
Good luck.

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Monday, September 01, 2003 - 12:15 am: Edit

THANKS RUBENIZ! I will try to do that lol I know id work thanks!!

Jamimom wow thanks!! for all that advice and full filling information!! THANK YOU!!!!
I really do love big city's more than the suburban places, I love the challenging atmosphere of work hard and hard core studies,
about my interest of going to Mcgill,i do speak French and lived in Canada for 3 1/2 years, i am currently living in Mexico and I have Mexican nationality so yes i am considered international!
I am not going to be asking for financial aid (THANK GOD)
and about my school choices I think they are all pretty excellent choices and i think 10 schools is really umm a fair pick
Id like to apply to brown since Ive visited the school and loved it i really like Rhode Island , but what can i say it cant even be compared to a school such as JHU or Columbia! or Northwestern! its all about the life in the city that I really like.
about the weather: I really LOVE the cold weather ! I hate it here in Mexico its always Hot! and I most certainly loved Canadaís cold weather! I loved those 5 to 6 months with out any real sun! I loved shoving the snow oh everything about it!!!!
THANK you so much again for all your inside info! I wish I could make this longer but its almost 12 30! and I have a test tomorrow I should get some sleep, but donít worry ill complete this tomorrow1 thanks! to any one that has any more info!! :)

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Monday, September 01, 2003 - 03:23 pm: Edit

heres the real thing uptill now

My name is Varenka Rdz, I was born in Mexico and currently living in Mexico still but I have lived in about 4 places in Mexico and also in Canada so my English is pretty good ,
I have a gpa of 3.8 , in class rank Iím 1st out of 20 students, I speak Spanish as my first language English as my second , and I speak French fluently.

some of my extra curricular activities Iíve been working on are:
Freshman year

*Debate team captain English/Spanish
*student council
*Oratory English/Spanish
*Poetry recitals English/Spanish
*School Play acting
*social participation such as: ECYD(guide), Angle for a day ,Club quinto guide, Un Kilo De Ayuda
*President of ANCLA( association of abstinence to smoking drinking and drugs) and conferences at my community
* courses and volunteer work at: homeless shelters, orphanages, helping kids with hearing disabilities.
*soccer , basket ball player at school for 7 years now
* tennis player for 10 years and regional winner for 2 years.
*private math and Chemistry Tutoring
*group of the international show case (investigation of cultures and languages)
9th grade summer: its not relevant but I helped around at a place where they breed dogs.

I plan to make these ones this year: (Sphmore)
*shadow on summer and help around
*See some operations and oral surgeries.
* Some more volunteer work
*Work on my French and maybe get started on German
* Job (summer)
* Red cross volunteering (after school and on weekends)
* Basketball (Guadalajara and CECVAC Tournaments)
* Premios bachillerato Anahuac ( Debate in English and Spanish and oratory in English )
*Helping at an organization called Lazos (promoting and helping to find ways to raise money for the unprivileged kids at rural schools)
* Tutoring (Math ,Chemistry and Biology)
*Class President
*Continue preaching at rural places ,and still be ECYD Guide
* Club flame( soccer player Ė soccer coach)
* Continue soccer Ėtennis ( aiming for state title) Basketball ( school team Ė going to a few tournaments)
* Iím starting to make plans to fund a Earth club at school.

I know these ainít impressive but Iím really working hard to find something else to add to the list
I know I also need real good SAT scores , which I will try my hardest to obtain.

I want to major in Biology or pre-med and then I plann to attend med school.
Iím also thinking of applying to these other Univ.

Cornell University (ED maybe)
Univ. of Michigan Ann Arbor
Boston Univ.
Tufts Univ.
NYU
Northwestern
John Hopkins Univ.
Univ. of Toronto
Columbia
Marquette Univ.
Brown Univ.
McGill Univ ( 3 year biology major I like that!!)
U Toronto
U Rochester

and Iím still looking for other but Iím still keeping my options open
so I just want to as you guys for some advice am I doing alright?????
do you all think I can really get into one of those Univ.?
what else can I do?

oh um the high school Iím attending right now is a roman catholic private highschool , and Iím NOT going to ask for financial aid I think that makes things easier.

I plan to take the SAT II bio and chem at the end of sophomore year since I wont be having this classes again till my senior year but at the end of it.
Should i show you guys the classes im going to take ??

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Monday, September 01, 2003 - 03:28 pm: Edit

oops change marquette univ for Rice Univ! hehe sorry i forgot to change that!

so what do you guys think how am i doing so far???

By Asknot11 (Asknot11) on Monday, September 01, 2003 - 03:49 pm: Edit

Group A) Northwestern
Group B) Tufts
Group C) Boston University

By Mema2286 (Mema2286) on Monday, September 01, 2003 - 03:51 pm: Edit

i'd pick group a...hands down...go 4 it!

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Monday, September 01, 2003 - 03:57 pm: Edit

thanks!! but what do you guys think about my entire stituation you know about my ec's and class rank?????
how does it look? are they okay?

By Jamimom (Jamimom) on Monday, September 01, 2003 - 11:56 pm: Edit

Cornell, you really need your college boards before you can assess your situation accurately. Because your school is small and not in the US, it is not likely to be one a college will be able to place. Also in such a small school, it is easy to rack up a list of diverse ECs. Also are your courses AP or IB levels and are you taking the exams in time to report the scores from those tests. Also, do you play tennis well enough to make the teams in any of your list of schools? That can make a big difference.
Otherwise it all hinges on your test scores. It really was not right that you pretended to have scores in the 1400s when you have not even taken any of the tests.
My very dear friend has a daughter that I tried to help get into college. They are from West Virginia and she goes to a small school there without any AP type courses. Her resume mirrored yours pretty well. She is a bright, vivacious, happy girl who interviews like a dream. Had hoped to get her into a school like many on your list. She could not break 1200 on the SAT1s and could not get an 1800 on any of the SAT2s. Even with top recs, she ended up at her safety, West Virginia U. Another friend has a daughter at a Sacred Heart school. Just a couple of APs, top grades, hispanic, great recs, ECs like yours--she did not get into schools on your list except BU and through a contact Holy Cross. So my opinion is that your chances because of your situation are going to hinge on your test numbers. Your ECs are fine. Unless you can pull off a spectacular event, don't go to town on them. You need to focus on your test scores. Sats are not everything to everyone but in some cases, like yours they are the break point. Another friend has a daughter who was in Choate Rosemary Hall. With stats like yours but with AP courses, she was able to get into some highly selective schools with college board scores not quite as high--towards the bottom of the mid 50% range--as you may need. But Choate is a known quality, and for someone to excell there is quite an achievement; the colleges seemed to forgive her the lower test scores. You're really too early in the process to make any guesses that mean a thing.
Don't waste your time making up profiles and possibilities. You need to study for your tests and take the hardest possible course you can. Ask about independent study APs if your school does not offer them.

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 04:05 pm: Edit

Thanks you,
i know i really am rrtying o aim over 1450 in my satI and on the SAT II BIOLOGY CHEM and math , i will try aiming over 700
I really like playing tennis but i wouldnt like to play college tennis , but the sport i am intrested on playing at college would be soccer

My school offers no AP classes but in the senior year it divides onto fields of study , there are 4 fields, Bio Chemistry, Law,Math-Physics,Buisness

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 - 04:47 pm: Edit

BUMP
comment on my over all stats please :)

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 - 04:51 pm: Edit

yay i just made these years student council :)!!!!

By Cornell00 (Cornell00) on Thursday, September 04, 2003 - 03:53 pm: Edit

:)!!!! yay im debate team cap (english)
Hey do you guys think that for the SATII using the ap bio and ap chem both from cliffs also with the kaplan of bio and chem do you guys think thats enough satII prep for those 2 tests??

and please comment more on my chances PLEASE :) thanks to those that do :)

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page