|By PLEASE!!! on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 02:44 am: Edit|
Ok, a few questions:
1. Does anyone know the formula that Berkeley uses for automatic admission (something like GPA times 100 plus SAT plus 2(SatII)=????)
2. Is Cal generally considered as prestigious as top tier private schools?
3. Does it look good to just take the SAT's once and do well or do colleges not care if you take it more than once?
|By j on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 02:49 am: Edit|
1. The formula was used in 1996, so I don't know if it's still used now. It's (GPA * 1000) + SAT I + SAT II. A sum of 7360 or above was accepted.
2. Yes, Cal is just as prestigious as top tier private schools.
3. It's okay to take the SAT twice, but more than that is probably too much.
Report an offensive message on this page E-mail this page to a friend
|Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.|
|Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only|