|By Candad (Candad) on Thursday, October 07, 2004 - 05:41 pm: Edit|
|By Soozievt (Soozievt) on Friday, October 08, 2004 - 12:06 am: Edit|
I just read that a Brown student just died while studying abroad. In her sleep. Very saddened by these stories. Such promise. Such a loss. How terrible for their parents and all who knew them.
|By Sopranosmom (Sopranosmom) on Friday, October 08, 2004 - 05:05 pm: Edit|
The Princeton student apparently died from cyanide poisoning -- probably self-administered. The Brown student was from my area -- she died of hemorrhagic pneumonia (SARS?, 'bird flu') while in Vietnam. The first death may have been preventable - the second -- I'm not so sure.
Report an offensive message on this page E-mail this page to a friend
|Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.|
|Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only|