Five College Conference Southern Ca

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: Parents Forum: 2004 Archive - Part 2: Five College Conference Southern Ca
By Mom60 (Mom60) on Wednesday, August 18, 2004 - 01:11 pm: Edit

Thought I would post this for those of you in Southern Ca. D received a letter regarding a five college conference. 5 college deans of admissions traveling together offering a series of college planning workshops. It is an interesting assortment of schools. Emory, Colby, Lake Forest in Illinois, Rhodes in Memphis and Washington and Lee.
Actually looking at the letter more closely they are also traveling to the bay area.
If anyone is interested I can post the dates and location. Carolyn they are having a session in San Diego as well.
Also if anyone has been to this any thoughts would be appreciated. We will have to drive 2 hours to attend one so would love any thoughts.

By Carolyn (Carolyn) on Wednesday, August 18, 2004 - 02:14 pm: Edit

Mom60 - If you could post the dates and location, I'd appreciate it - this isn't one my daughter's received. Thanks for the tip!

By Mom60 (Mom60) on Wednesday, August 18, 2004 - 02:30 pm: Edit

Carolyn
The one in San Diego is Tuesday Sept. 21
7:30 pm Sheraton San Diego West Tower
1590 Harbor Island Dr San Diego
There also is one Sept 19th in Pasadena at 5 pm. at the Sheraton Pasadena.
Other cities-Woodland Hills, Beverly Hills, Burlingame and San Francisco.

By Carolyn (Carolyn) on Wednesday, August 18, 2004 - 03:11 pm: Edit

Thanks. We missed the Colleges that Changed Lives conference here last week (it was my daughter's birthday and we had other things on the agenda than college admissions!) so this might be worth checking out.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page