college admissions financial aid college search scholarships ivy league college counseling ">
For the all knowing parents :)

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: Parents Forum: 2004 Archive - Part 2: For the all knowing parents :)
By Starryeyedgirl (Starryeyedgirl) on Sunday, August 08, 2004 - 02:30 pm: Edit

as my title implies I just wanted to get some advice from the experienced parents on CC. I made a post asking for some suggestions on where I should apply (http://www.collegeconfidential.com/cgi-bin/discus/show.cgi?757/83143) but haven't gotten too much feedback. I know quite a few of the parents here know a lot about the smaller schools and LACs out there, and I was hoping a few of you guys could suggest some to me that i could research.

thanks! :)

By Simba (Simba) on Sunday, August 08, 2004 - 02:59 pm: Edit

You made a boo-boo . CC Mods don't like attention grabbing smilies on the title. I am sure many parents would be glad to help out. I personaly can't - I know nothing about small LAC. Good Luck !!

By Marite (Marite) on Sunday, August 08, 2004 - 03:03 pm: Edit

You already got feedback in an earlier thread. We don't know the results of *your* research into the schools that were suggested to you, that is, if you've done any at all. Can you tell us why you need more suggestions than those you have already received?

By Sheeprun (Sheeprun) on Sunday, August 08, 2004 - 06:26 pm: Edit

It's very simple. Use a smiley, or ****, or ((((()))))) in your the subject of your post---and this is what happens:

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page