AP GRADES STILL NOT IN! HAS SOMETHING HAPPENED TO THEM?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: July 2004 Archive: AP GRADES STILL NOT IN! HAS SOMETHING HAPPENED TO THEM?
By Framoin (Framoin) on Friday, July 30, 2004 - 08:10 pm: Edit

Its the end of the month of July and I still haven't received my grades yet. At this point I'm wondering if something went wrong... Should I be patient and wait LONGER or should I call in and complain/ask wtf is happening. Has something happened to my grades? Does anyone have the same problem? People got them as early as July 9th...
Anyways, thanks for the advice.

By Framoin (Framoin) on Friday, July 30, 2004 - 08:12 pm: Edit

I forgot to say that I live in Spokane, WA.
Anyone else in this area? Have you got them yet?
this is ••••••• ridiculous....

By Seahorsekid (Seahorsekid) on Friday, July 30, 2004 - 08:56 pm: Edit

did you take them late? I took history late and have not gotten my score yet. I did get the notice saying it will be ready in less than 3 weeks though...

By Framoin (Framoin) on Friday, July 30, 2004 - 09:16 pm: Edit

nope took them same time as everyone else, that's what pisses me off so much

By Nutriamorada (Nutriamorada) on Friday, July 30, 2004 - 11:09 pm: Edit

I live in Arizona and I don't have mine either. and no I didn't take it late. it's annoying because all my friends have theirs. god I hope I didn't F up my address on the info sheet.

By Gavy (Gavy) on Saturday, July 31, 2004 - 01:21 pm: Edit

I live in washington too and my entire history class hasn't recieved our World History scores yet (which probably means they're all lost). We all too the test on time too. You should call the number and for free you can find out if they still don't have your exam graded.

By Slipstream99 (Slipstream99) on Saturday, July 31, 2004 - 03:30 pm: Edit

collegeboard says to call them if you havent gotten them by august 15...15 more days!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page