AP mixup??

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: July 2004 Archive: AP mixup??
By Seahorsekid (Seahorsekid) on Saturday, July 24, 2004 - 03:37 pm: Edit

Hello everyone, you might remember me as the crazy kid who got a 2 on his APUSH exam. I have finally realized what went wrong.
I had to take my history test late because of a music festival. There were four of us that took it late. Unfortunately, our school had not given us our student packs before we took the test. One of the students had not taken an AP test before so this wasn't a problem for him. Anyway, we took the test but the three of us who had taken the test did not fill in any of the information that one needs to during their first exam. We didn't think anything of it, but then I got my score... a 2. I was beside myself as you may have seen and was already preparing to retake it next year. Today, I got another message from the college board with another APUSH grade on it... actually it was #96; exam is still being graded. It had a different AP number on it, it didn't have my SSN, and it wasn't sent to me; it was sent to my school which then sent it to me. I can't tell you how relieved I am that the 2 wasn't my grade (I hope :)). If I do get a better grade, though, am I supposed to call the College Board and try to get them to transfer the grade to my stats, or do I ask my GC to do it?

By Number9 (Number9) on Saturday, July 24, 2004 - 05:16 pm: Edit

First, I'd email (or call, email works better since you can plan out what you want to say) the College Board and explain your situation. Maybe they can straighten all this out. Make sure to include your name, SSN, school code in your email, just in case.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page