LIST OF BEST TEST PREP BOOKS/STUDY GUIDES

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: July 2004 Archive: LIST OF BEST TEST PREP BOOKS/STUDY GUIDES
By Chrisbo (Chrisbo) on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 03:26 pm: Edit

This is the god of all topics that ask, "Which AP/SAT/ACT/etc. book is the best to prep with?"

List your recommended books, why you think they are the best, your results, and any other comments.

Example:
Barron's SAT II: Writing book is very demanding and challenging, but it's well worth it. It raised my score such-and-such.

By Adidasty (Adidasty) on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 04:11 pm: Edit

Well for all tests i use the bible. it really helps. i mean, jesus did math hella good and if you look in some passages they count the tribes members its awesome. heres an example:

3500 Levites + 36000 Jacobites (or whatever the hell these people are) = how many people total?

see the bible always helps. its the ultimate prep book.

By Number9 (Number9) on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 04:28 pm: Edit

Yeah, Jesus ••••••• rocks.

By Chickigirl (Chickigirl) on Friday, July 16, 2004 - 10:02 am: Edit

For SAT use Gruber's Complete Preparation for the SAT and for ACT use Peterson's ARCO Master the ACT Assessment 2005. These books have been pretty helpful to me. hope they are to you

By Slipstream99 (Slipstream99) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 07:54 pm: Edit

Barron's for AP World History is a godsend. It is a necessary vade mecum for any APWH student.

By Ivybound (Ivybound) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 11:05 am: Edit

SAT: Princeton Review Cracking the SAT and 10 Real SATS

ACT: Cracking the ACT and the official stuff too

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page