Got the AP score report... but no score!?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: July 2004 Archive: Got the AP score report... but no score!?
By Gavy (Gavy) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 08:44 pm: Edit

So I was really excited to see the AP report in the mailbox today only to find that my score's not even on it! It has in the exam (World History) but next to it is
*96 EXAM IS BEING COMPLETED - AND SHOULD ARRIVE WITHIN 3 WEEKS.
3 more weeks! Did anyone else get something like this or is it just my luck? I mean I can understand the College Board not having time to get the exam completed. Its not like they had months to do it. At this point though I would gladly give $8 to get my grade over the phone. However, what if they still don't have it? Will they take my money anyway?

By Adidasty (Adidasty) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 08:59 pm: Edit

no, my friend got the same thing in place of her spanish language exam

By Gavy (Gavy) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 09:29 pm: Edit

Is there anyway that they still don't have the score at this point, or would I be pretty safe spending the eight dollars to find out over the phone?

By Clipper (Clipper) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 09:32 pm: Edit

If you took the test late or had to reschedule bc of a conflict then your score will be late.
You can call the number and the recording says either SOME OF YOUR SCORES ARE NOT AVAILABLE - if you want to hear the scores available it will cost you $8. You do not have to pay unless you press the key that says you want to hear them. If they are all available it will just be the normal recording.
Call and find out - you will see.

By Gavy (Gavy) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 09:37 pm: Edit

Thanks. I took it on time so I'm still not sure why it wasn't in the report. But I think the piece of mind of knowing the score is worth calling for.

By Gavy (Gavy) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 09:42 pm: Edit

My grades are not available at this time over the phone. How frustrating...

By Wolfpiper (Wolfpiper) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 10:08 pm: Edit

I got my AP World Score today; it's odd you didn't.

By Gavy (Gavy) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 10:28 pm: Edit

Yeah it is odd. I wonder why...

By Emika (Emika) on Sunday, July 18, 2004 - 01:01 am: Edit

I took APUSH late and tried calling for my scores, but they didn't have them via phone but my score report arrived July 9th- like the first day I heard of scores arriving. So late tests don't mean late scores.

CB is weird sometimes.

By Kewlkiwi102 (Kewlkiwi102) on Sunday, July 18, 2004 - 01:03 am: Edit

sometimes? LOL

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page