Does the AP Score Sheet list ALL APs?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: July 2004 Archive: Does the AP Score Sheet list ALL APs?
By Stonedpanda (Stonedpanda) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 08:02 pm: Edit

Hey. I got my AP Score report, but my address was slightly off (the second two letters of my street name were left blank...). I saw only my scores from this year and none of my scores from last year. What do I need to do about my address and should I worry that my scores got deleted or whatever?

If it makes a difference, this year I put my social security number while I didn't do it last year.

By Mattman (Mattman) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 08:44 pm: Edit

AP grades are supposed to be a cumulative record of all exams you've taken.

You're not supposed to use different information (wrong street name, adding/deleting SSN) because it creates duplicate accounts. Your scores are still in their database, but you're going to have to contact them to put it on a single record.

If you've just finished your senior year and need to report grades to college, I recommend you inform your college there are two reports and make sure both are sent.

By Stonedpanda (Stonedpanda) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 09:20 pm: Edit

Ok, I'll call them tomorrow. Is it going to be hard to get them to do that? I'll be entering my senior year in September.

By Tanman (Tanman) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 09:59 pm: Edit

If you're going to be a senior next year, it shouldn't be as big of a problem because you arn't using your scores for placement/credit right now. Give the AP people a call and they should be able to straighten everything out and combine your two records. There's probably no need to let the college you sent the scores to know.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page