SAT 2 BIO KAPLAN

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: July 2004 Archive: SAT 2 BIO KAPLAN
By Cleanfreak (Cleanfreak) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 12:05 pm: Edit

well i finished reading cliffs study solver biology, and am now reading the kaplan book. i find it has so much extraneous info in it...like on ketones and ester linkages...is this stuff actually on the sat 2 bio test?

has anyone used this cliffs book....take note that its not the ap cliffs bio book! but the cliffs study solver. how did u find this book?
thanks

By Alotor (Alotor) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 06:38 pm: Edit

I heard the Cliffs AP bio book ws the best

By Cleanfreak (Cleanfreak) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 07:54 pm: Edit

has anyone used the cliffs bio study solver?

By Cleanfreak (Cleanfreak) on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 09:59 am: Edit

bump

By Kewlkat8 (Kewlkat8) on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 11:40 am: Edit

kaplan has so many mistakes

By Hertish (Hertish) on Sunday, July 18, 2004 - 08:01 am: Edit

i recommend the following...
first, before studying, take the three sparknotes diagnostic test... online or whatever

i got a 490 back then...

and then, forget about sparknotes and study the kaplan book. I found kaplan very extraneous and unnecessary, but just in case, study it really hard.

then, the couple of days before the test, study the Princeton Review.. u'll find this so much easier than the Kaplan(I think Princeton review is the closest to the actual test.)

and then, the day before, just review the Sparknotes test u took. Review the answers, and u'll be like 'why did i get that wrong!'

and the next day, just take the test... u'll find it really easy..good luck!

and those stuff u mentioned are probably not on the test... btw i got a 760, not THAT good to recommend my way of studying but i think that helps...

By Cleanfreak (Cleanfreak) on Sunday, July 18, 2004 - 10:01 am: Edit

wow thank you for ur advice...i wish more people gave clear answers

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page