Sat ii us history

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: July 2004 Archive: Sat ii us history
By Redhare317 (Redhare317) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 03:25 pm: Edit

i tried to post this before, but the site seemed to have problems whenever i posted the message. how is the us history sat ii test? I'm planning to take it in october. right now i'm using the kaplan 2004-2005. is it good enough? it's the only one i have. what book(s) would you recommend to do well? I forgot a lot of history :(

By Bigdreamscj (Bigdreamscj) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 05:10 pm: Edit

I used Kaplan to study for the AP test, felt pretty good about it...780 SAT2 in June. Depends, I guess, on how you like to study, because Kaplan's is all important vocab. Barron's is in more of a paragraph form, or so I hear.

By Sunset_Yellow (Sunset_Yellow) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 05:16 pm: Edit

I used the Kaplan one and got 790 on the June test. It wasn't hard. but I also did all the practice sets on the Barron's book and the Sparknotes. Barron's is a lot harder than the real thing, but it teaches you how to analyze and guess since there are a lot of questions where you have no idea.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page