Bio n chem

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: July 2004 Archive: Bio n chem
By Keng1 (Keng1) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 07:56 pm: Edit

if im already taking chem, should i attempt to study bio too? i mean i can do pretty well in chem (750+) but duno about bio. if i already have chem should i do bio(which is something i really have to study for). does it really matter to colleges? thnx/

By Keng1 (Keng1) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 12:20 pm: Edit

bump

By Rono_G (Rono_G) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 10:03 pm: Edit

well it depends on you and your university..
i mean, honestly - i don't think universities are that concerned about standardized test scores - in my opinion, they are more of a way to scrape away the people that have NO hope at all (i.e 350 verbal, 200 math) you know what i mean... no offense to anyone on this forum who may have gotten things along similar lines...

sometimes universities require you to take certain SAT IIs, for instance with the UCs and Johns Hopkins - I had to take Math (any one of the two) and Writing, and the third one of my own choice... Take the ones you have to take (look it up with your University, some Unis don't really have a prerequisite SAT II for being eligible for applying) - and for the one/ones you are free to pick, pick the one you think you'll be able to crack the best...

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page