Is this a problem?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: July 2004 Archive: Is this a problem?
By Impatheticiknow (Impatheticiknow) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 07:32 pm: Edit

I took the SATs in October and March of my junior year...however, while the october date is correct, my score report says I was in 10th grade. I have called ETS twice and e-mailed them once...both phone calls told me try things that never worked and the e-mail was useless (it told me to call); no one seems to know what to do. I don't want to make a big issue out of this if its not necessary. If the report is not corrected, could is lead to any problems? Thanks.

By Impatheticiknow (Impatheticiknow) on Friday, July 16, 2004 - 12:24 am: Edit

bump

By Benzinspeicher (Benzinspeicher) on Friday, July 16, 2004 - 12:31 am: Edit

Well, I suppose you could tell the colleges to which you'll apply, that you really were a junior.

By Bigdreamscj (Bigdreamscj) on Friday, July 16, 2004 - 12:35 am: Edit

I honestly don't know if it'll make such a big difference...if the date is correct, and if colleges spot the discretion in grades, they'll probably just ask you about it. Until then, keep trying to fix it -- but don't stress (it's CB's fault!!) =D

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page