SAT II Question

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: July 2004 Archive: SAT II Question
By Chidimma (Chidimma) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 04:21 pm: Edit

I'm taking them in October and any retakes will be in December. I'm definitely taking Writing and Math IIC. My only problem is the third one. I'm stuck between US History and Literature. I like US History, but I'm not sure if I would do as well as I would have done if I had taken it right after the class (June--- I took the SAT I). Should I take Literature and then in December, take History and see which one I do better on? The other two spots in December will be used for retakes.

By Number9 (Number9) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 05:51 pm: Edit

You and me both. I heard both the curves totally suck on USH and Lit. I took AP USH this year, but I took the SATI in June, as well.

I am definitely leaning towards USH, since I've already had the AP class. Lit is more of a crapshoot, I think. If you are really outstanding at the SATI's Critical Reading, take lit. I'd recommend USH to you, though, and just skip Literature.

In fact, pick up 22 Real SAT IIs and see which one you do better on.

By Chidimma (Chidimma) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 06:40 pm: Edit

Yeah, I have that book. I took the history one, and I got an 800. I'm going to take the Literature one and see how I do. I am actually REALLY leaning towards History. I'm good with critical reading... I'll take the Literature test and see what i think afterwards

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page