January Question/Answer Service anyone???

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: July 2004 Archive: January Question/Answer Service anyone???
By Whightknight (Whightknight) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 12:38 am: Edit

Anyone willing to send me the January 2004 Questions and Answers through email from scanning the document, if anyone has it? I didn't take the January test, so I don't think I can get that one, but I would really like to review it for my upcoming SAT, so if anyone is willing to send that would be nice. Check my profile for an email address. Thanks

By Boomer01 (Boomer01) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 03:00 am: Edit

If any kind soul can send it to me via email, I would be most grateful. email it at nycplaya01@hotmail.com

By Legendofmax (Legendofmax) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 04:14 am: Edit

Same for the May 2004 SAT

By Whightknight (Whightknight) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 12:40 pm: Edit

I have the May one. If anyone has the January one I can trade, otherwise if anyone is kind enough to send me the january one anyways, please check my profile and send to my email.
Thanks

By Legendofmax (Legendofmax) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 12:57 pm: Edit

I don't have any of the recent SATs :(

By Htown1398 (Htown1398) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 04:29 am: Edit

Alright, I have the January one. I just hope I remember where I put it. I'll try to scan it. But I don't want my efforts to go in vain. Sorry for the sadistic approach, but I want an SAT in return, heh. If you have any recent ones, I'll be happy to give you the January one.

By Apemanttt (Apemanttt) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 04:19 pm: Edit

When does the June one come out?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page