Well, this explains my low writing score....

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: July 2004 Archive: Well, this explains my low writing score....
By Elizabeth22 (Elizabeth22) on Tuesday, July 06, 2004 - 05:27 pm: Edit

I finally figured out why my writing score was so low- I accidentally skipped a page! The score report says I omitted 12, but I thought I'd answered them all. So frustrating....I have to retake since I can't flip pages properly. Oh well, I'd rather be a bad page turner than a bad writer.

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Tuesday, July 06, 2004 - 11:02 pm: Edit

how come you didn't notice while you were bubbling in? Did you skip the last page or something?

By Hsm (Hsm) on Tuesday, July 06, 2004 - 11:22 pm: Edit

If those 12 ommitted were bad grammar problems, I would be freaking out, but luckily they are just careless page flipping- that is actually very good news. So you can recalculate your actual score and see what you got and next time make sure you answer all questions by gridding 5 at a time (my advice) and occassionally comparing answers to grid to answers on test after every test page.

By Isabella (Isabella) on Wednesday, July 07, 2004 - 12:30 am: Edit

Oh man that sucks. Will make for an interesting essay if any of the colleges ask!!

By Elizabeth22 (Elizabeth22) on Wednesday, July 07, 2004 - 08:14 am: Edit

Zantadeschia, I assume they were the last page or something- I didn't get any wrong, but omitted 12, and I certainly didn't intend to. So I assume that's what happened.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page