When to take SAT II's

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: July 2004 Archive: When to take SAT II's
By Frs (Frs) on Monday, July 05, 2004 - 03:16 am: Edit

Well, the SAT II's I know I want to take are Chemistry, Japanese with listening, and Spanish with listening. I'm a rising junior and just finished honors chemistry, Japanese II and Spanish III. I take Japanese distance learning through sattelite TV, and it only offers it up to Japanese III, and I plan on taking Japanese III next year, so I assume I should just wait another year and do Japanese III but take the Japanese test without having studied Japanese for 5 or 6 months (the Japanese SAT II is only offered in November). I just finished Chemistry this year and am not going to take AP Chemistry, so I assume I should take the Chemistry SAT II ASAP, and I was wondering when's the soonest it's offered when's the registration deadline? And for the Spanish SAT II, they reccomend 2 to 4 years of study, and I plan to go on to AP Spanish 5 in my senior year. You can take SAT II's in your senior year, right?

Sorry for the jumbledness of my message. If somebody could give me some advice I'd greatly appreciate it.

By Curiouskatie (Curiouskatie) on Monday, July 05, 2004 - 03:48 pm: Edit

go to collegeboard.com for SAT II registration info

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page