Problem with Reading part on ACT

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: June 2004 Archive: Problem with Reading part on ACT
By Jefiner41 (Jefiner41) on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 01:12 am: Edit

Hey everyone. I just recently got my score report for the last ACT, and my BAD weak spot has to be reading. English, Math (definitely.. math rocks), and even Science didn't give me as much trouble as stupid Reading.

I know kind of what my problem is. When I go to "read" the passages, I have to read a little slower in order to get everything assumed, and still then.. I have to look back quite often. I spend way too much time on the passages. I try to underline, but that doesn't seem to help either.

Does anyone know of any orders to go in, things to write down, or ways to read the passages in order to improve my score?

Thanks for helping!

By Korey (Korey) on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 02:32 am: Edit

You got your score report today? By mail, or online? BTW, I also have the same reading problem, so I'll check back on this thread later...

By Jefiner41 (Jefiner41) on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 09:45 am: Edit

Online.. this was the first day that I was able to access it. It's just... reading... :(

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page