Last day to take SAT's for seniors? (UC applications)

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: June 2004 Archive: Last day to take SAT's for seniors? (UC applications)
By Cmpdia (Cmpdia) on Wednesday, June 23, 2004 - 04:47 pm: Edit

When's the last time that seniors can take the SAT's before UC's want the applications? Is it in October or November?
Thanks

By Wackicracka (Wackicracka) on Wednesday, June 23, 2004 - 05:20 pm: Edit

I think it might be Oct. because the Nov. SAT is cutting it realllllllll short!

By Wackicracka (Wackicracka) on Wednesday, June 23, 2004 - 05:31 pm: Edit

Well, nvm.. I'm not sure about UC... LOL But generally, check out the schedule of your college, and then you can decide wether or not you can take them in Nov... LOL Sorry to half-ass read your post! :P

By Drusba (Drusba) on Wednesday, June 23, 2004 - 05:51 pm: Edit

Check with the UC sites. Usually (all prior years), though the application is due November 30, that is not the due date for test scores, and the UC's will take scores for any tests taken in December (even though not delivered until early January).

By Teal (Teal) on Wednesday, June 23, 2004 - 11:17 pm: Edit

I think I remember reading December.
But i am not sure if you have to rush the scores..

Can anyone confirm this?

By Cmpdia (Cmpdia) on Friday, June 25, 2004 - 01:00 pm: Edit

bump

By Drusba (Drusba) on Saturday, June 26, 2004 - 10:45 pm: Edit

The UC takes December scores and rush is not needed as long they get there, according to UC's site, by the same time in January that the testing agency usually provides the UC's with all scores for those who designated the UC on their test application for the December test as a place to send scores.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page