List of Classes; List of Prep Books?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: June 2004 Archive: List of Classes; List of Prep Books?
By Justsotypically (Justsotypically) on Wednesday, June 23, 2004 - 11:28 am: Edit

I'm in awe as to how much knowledge there is on this board, and I'd like to dip into that and ask a few questions. I know that many of you have done exceptionally well on all of your standardized tests, and I was hoping that you could possibly give me some tips on the test preparation books. In the past I've used the Princeton Review, REA, and Cliff's Notes, but since I've used so few companies, I'm unaware of what else is out there that works. I'm looking for books that both give me ample amounts of tests and a good review sections; in fact, I do not mind books like Barron's that overestimate the test and give harder questions, since that often helps me (It did with REA!). Therefore, I ask for some tips concerning test prep books in these subjects:

AP English Lit, AP World History, AP Economics, AP Physics B, SAT II Writing, SAT II Math IIC, and, finally, SAT II Physics.

I've been to so many bookstores and looked at Amazon.com so many times trying to decide which company to use, but I figured that I could find some better information here. If anyone could spread the knowledge to me, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for any information you can share.

By Isabella (Isabella) on Wednesday, June 23, 2004 - 04:08 pm: Edit

If you're not done with the SAT I would add 10 Real SATs to the mix.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page