ACT Score Countdown/Discussion

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: June 2004 Archive: ACT Score Countdown/Discussion
By Hunter1985 (Hunter1985) on Sunday, June 20, 2004 - 08:53 pm: Edit

I don't see a thread for this, so let's start the countdown...

According to the site, the scores for the June ACT are released on Tuesday, but does it follow the pattern of the SATs and release them a day early?

I can't wait, because I really feel like I did well on this, maybe not the science section though, by the last part I was drained. So what do you think you got?

Hoping for: 34-35

By Esotericstorm (Esotericstorm) on Sunday, June 20, 2004 - 09:32 pm: Edit

Well I'm not going to pay for them on Tuesday, so I guess I'll get them a little bit later. But I'm hoping for a 34 or higher. The first time I took them I got a 33, but this time I feel like I did better, especially on the science section.

By Korey (Korey) on Sunday, June 20, 2004 - 09:53 pm: Edit

I'm expecting a 20 probably (yeah, extremely low, but I'm an idiot). I made a 26 last time... I hope everyone gets the scores they are shooting for. (A 30 would be nice for me, being as I'm only a rising-Junior, but I doubt I got that high...)

By Jcas323 (Jcas323) on Sunday, June 20, 2004 - 11:26 pm: Edit

my twin sister took act's on june 4th with special accomodation and she just got her scores in the mail on saturday june 19. i'm hoping my scores come soon so i dont have to pay the $8

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page