I thought I did so well, could my scores be mixed up?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: June 2004 Archive: I thought I did so well, could my scores be mixed up?
By J2005 (J2005) on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 09:56 pm: Edit

This is regarding my June SAT I score, I thought I did very well and was surprised by my score. Has anyone ever reported that their scores changed later online or that they were sent different scores home?

By Chocoman (Chocoman) on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 09:59 pm: Edit

I once thought I did really well and was surprised. I was mad about it for about a week. I was thinking about getting hand scoring, and then looking at more saftey schools.

Then I realized I could always take it again, and perhaps the next time I should study. I did study, and went up 170 points from the time before. And now I'm happy.

You did bad, oh well. Unless it came back as a 600 total I would just study more next time.

By Ohio_Mom (Ohio_Mom) on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 10:05 pm: Edit

Could have been something as simple as a couple of misbubbles. If you think there may have been stray marks on the answer sheet, you could pay for the hand-score. Otherwise... one more time.

By Imaya70 (Imaya70) on Sunday, June 20, 2004 - 02:20 pm: Edit

how would someone request a hand-score?

By Ohio_Mom (Ohio_Mom) on Sunday, June 20, 2004 - 03:12 pm: Edit

Go to this page and scroll down a bit:

http://www.collegeboard.com/counselors/hs/sat/scorereport/scorestudents.html

By Imaya70 (Imaya70) on Sunday, June 20, 2004 - 04:26 pm: Edit

Thank You

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page