I WANT new SAT books!!!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: June 2004 Archive: I WANT new SAT books!!!
By Altf4 (Altf4) on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 03:21 pm: Edit

where are they? i feel the summer wasting away and all i can do right now is study for the old SAT!!!

By Smartgirl (Smartgirl) on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 03:23 pm: Edit

me too! however, i just found out that there will be a new study guide for the new SAT and the online course which is also in this fall. For further information, go on collegeboard.com

By Altf4 (Altf4) on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 03:26 pm: Edit

collegeboard makes their tests easier than the real ones though

By Wrathofgod64 (Wrathofgod64) on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 05:57 pm: Edit

i just got kaplan new sat 2005 last night

By Varr (Varr) on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 06:25 pm: Edit

hmm well why not prepare for the rest of the SATII'S??

How long are you guys gonna prepare for the NEW SAT??

By Xiggi (Xiggi) on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 06:25 pm: Edit

collegeboard makes their tests easier than the real ones though

How could that be? Collegeboard discloses tests that were used on ... real tests. As far as I know, the only real tests are written by ETS for The College Board.

As far as studying just pick up SAT-II Writing and SAT-II Math books to add to the existing SAT books. With all due respect, WHY would you expect Kaplan, PR, or any other book publishers to KNOW what will be on the new tests?

They are simply speculating ... and you could do the same!

By Feuler (Feuler) on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 07:16 pm: Edit

DUDE there are better things to spend your summer doing than studying for some damn test. While maybe it's a good idea to get a head start, summer is certainly not wasting away if you are not studying...

By Altf4 (Altf4) on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 08:05 pm: Edit

i have nothing else to do except for study+volunteer

no job
no JC classes
i'm reserving things like nasa sharp for next year, i'm not 16 yet.

you really don't think summer is the best time to start preparing? i'm a rising junior..i mean i won't be prepping 24/7

By Benzinspeicher (Benzinspeicher) on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 09:24 pm: Edit

Hey Feuler, are you related to the great mathematician Euler (a founder of calculus, as you probably know)? Same last name, and you do have great math skills. Also, are you planning on taking Putnam? If so, do you know the type of questions that are on it? Thanks.

By Encomium (Encomium) on Saturday, June 19, 2004 - 09:44 pm: Edit

i found new sat books in borders

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page