Ugh! History and Writing Scores...

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: June 2004 Archive: Ugh! History and Writing Scores...
By Yellowpages (Yellowpages) on Friday, June 18, 2004 - 01:28 am: Edit

I am so unbelievably frustrated right now. I checked my June SATII scores:

US History- 670
Writing- 700

Compared to my May scores:

US History- 650
Writing- 710

Basically, very little improvement on one subject, and I dropped in the other. What upsets me more is that I studied a lot for the June tests and I thought I did better than how these scores say I did. I also scored much higher in all the practice tests I took, so what is it? Did I just choke under pressure? I know for writing, I didn't finish my essay, but I thought I did well on my MC. I also thought that the June US History test was easier than the one in May.

Now I don't know what to do. Should I retake these again for the third time, or just give up? I still feel like I could do better but this is not giving me any hope... and I have yet to take any math SATII's.

By Athlonmj (Athlonmj) on Friday, June 18, 2004 - 01:33 am: Edit

I strongly urge you to move on and study for math sat IIs. Those scores aren't bad at all, it's just that kids on this message board are overachievers.

By Tlaktan (Tlaktan) on Friday, June 18, 2004 - 01:35 am: Edit

If it will make you feel better, take USH, Math I or IIC, and a third test of your choice. You did fine.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page