Bad Day : (

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: June 2004 Archive: Bad Day : (
By Davidpien (Davidpien) on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 04:47 pm: Edit

I recieved low SAT 2 scores even after taking the AP equivalent of those classes. I figure I had better take the tests again in the fall, but I wonder why I didn't score very high on the test after doing really well in the AP classes. hmmph. How depressing...

Any suggestions for studying? btw i took Bio E, Writing, and US History

By Clipperdude21 (Clipperdude21) on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 04:48 pm: Edit

whatcha get in bio?

By Davidpien (Davidpien) on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 04:50 pm: Edit

690 bio

By Sandmanpb (Sandmanpb) on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 05:00 pm: Edit

It's gonna be hard studying for bio again if you dont take the class. Writing, however, is easier to study anytime, and you can always give essays to teachers or others and get help that way.

By Over30 (Over30) on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 05:05 pm: Edit

My son did very well after honors bio. He studied Sparknotes online (and I think there was a free test there), Cliffs Biology, and took the practice tests in Barrons (I don't think he really read much of that book, just did the tests).

By Davidpien (Davidpien) on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 05:39 pm: Edit

well its not just bio thats my problem, i did similiarly in writing and in history, and i have always though to myself as an excellent writer and history student. in fact, i plan to study either english or history in college. I just cant understand what went wrong...

By Madd87 (Madd87) on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 06:34 pm: Edit

you forgot to attach a benjamin to the writing answersheet. thats what went wrong.

By Davidpien (Davidpien) on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 06:44 pm: Edit

lol.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page