Important ACT Question

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: June 2004 Archive: Important ACT Question
By Duck (Duck) on Saturday, June 12, 2004 - 12:27 pm: Edit

I took the ACT today and did pretty poorly. My calculator died, etc. I've already taken the SATs, but do i still have to report the ACT ot the colleges i apply to, even if they receive my sats?

By Athlonmj (Athlonmj) on Saturday, June 12, 2004 - 12:34 pm: Edit

No

By Drusba (Drusba) on Saturday, June 12, 2004 - 12:42 pm: Edit

If you are asking whether you need to have your official ACT score sent by the ACT, the answer is no. However, some colleges expressly request that you list all test scores on the application for admission. Also, your high school will get your ACT score (unless you did not identify your high school on the ACT application) and the vast majority of high schools put all your test scores on your official high school transcript that gets sent to colleges. In other words, do not assume the college will not learn your score.

By Forsakn4 (Forsakn4) on Saturday, June 12, 2004 - 12:49 pm: Edit

im sure u can just leave the area blank and tell ur counselor not to put it on the high school transcript

By Vtran31 (Vtran31) on Sunday, June 20, 2004 - 03:40 pm: Edit

can;t u just takeit again. and make sure your calc doesn't die? :-P

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page