Effective ACT night-before preparation?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: June 2004 Archive: Effective ACT night-before preparation?
By Mhawk177 (Mhawk177) on Friday, June 11, 2004 - 07:58 pm: Edit

Tommorow is the ACT... my 3rd attempt and it is really odd the way that.. on my first exam I thought I did awesome, ended up not so awesome with a 30 (32M 32R 28E 26S). The second time I thought I did HORRIBLE and I got a 30 again! (29M 30R 32E 28S). I know that I can combine all these top scores on one test, because every other test date Ive had so far ACT or SAT I have had a track meet the night before. Im not even lying, and I only had like 10 meets TOTAL all season. Any ideas to give me an extra upper hand?

By Ilovefood (Ilovefood) on Friday, June 11, 2004 - 08:02 pm: Edit

just don't study the night before. relax as much as you can. i studied the night before my first two ACT testing dates and got the same score each time. the next time, without the night before studying, i went up 2 points. the time after that, without studying the night before, i went up one more point from the third test. just my story - dont take it as gospel cause diff things work for diff people - wait for some more responses.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page