When Do We Find Out AP Test Scores?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: June 2004 Archive: When Do We Find Out AP Test Scores?
By Dannysta45 (Dannysta45) on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 04:28 pm: Edit

I was just wondering because i need my calc score before I can register for my Calc class. I was just wondering because the early descision candidates are registering now.

By Kwtortoise (Kwtortoise) on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 05:00 pm: Edit

July

By Dannysta45 (Dannysta45) on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 06:38 pm: Edit

I heard you could pay to hear them by phone or something like that in June is that true? Thanks for answering my question.

By Rowan (Rowan) on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 06:42 pm: Edit

No, Dannysta45, that's not true. You can, however, pay a small fee ($8, I think?) to get the results by phone starting July 1.

Unfortunately, it takes a long time, for some reason. (I mean, my Calculus teacher just got back today from grading tests.)

By Jer728 (Jer728) on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 06:43 pm: Edit

I think you can find out by phone on July 5.

By Dannysta45 (Dannysta45) on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 07:49 pm: Edit

Ok thankyou I really appreciate you answering my question.

By Dannyferizzle (Dannyferizzle) on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 08:53 pm: Edit

No you can get them late june, sometimes as early as like the 27th--Thats when i got mine last year.

By Emika (Emika) on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 09:27 pm: Edit

What about the late tests?

By K0w (K0w) on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 09:48 pm: Edit

i dont get why college board charges people 8 bucks to know his/her score at the beginning of july. i mean, if they already finished grading the test, cant they just send it to everyone already instead of waiting for the end of july/august?

By Number9 (Number9) on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 09:51 pm: Edit

Because CB is a business. They'll do all they can to get more $$$.

By Encomium (Encomium) on Saturday, June 12, 2004 - 12:19 am: Edit

Eh, AP scores don't interest me. The fact that they come in a scale of 1-5 means you can pretty much predict your score, so there is no real element of surprise.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page