Is it possible to take 3 SATIIs on one Test Date?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: June 2004 Archive: Is it possible to take 3 SATIIs on one Test Date?
By Neobez (Neobez) on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 01:48 pm: Edit

?

By Over30 (Over30) on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 01:50 pm: Edit

Yes. Some people will tell you to avoid this because it's exhausting, but my son didn't have a problem with it. If you're taking writing, you'll do that first, then can chose which ones to do next.

By Neobez (Neobez) on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 01:51 pm: Edit

k thank you. I'm taking the SAT I for the second time in October, then SAT IIs in November. . .December will be my back up for either one which I do poorly on.

By Skiowad (Skiowad) on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 02:07 pm: Edit

Each test is one-hour long. That adds up to ...three hours (it took me a while). This is the same as taking an SAT I. However, the breaks are a little different, I think. I've never taken any SAT II's.

By Jer728 (Jer728) on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 02:10 pm: Edit

I just did it last weekend and it was no problem at all for me. If I remember correctly, the break between the 1st and 2nd tests was like 10 minutes while I think the break between the 2nd and 3rd was only one 1 minute. Many people only come for one or two tests, so by the time the third one rolls around there are usually only a few people left.

By Redr002 (Redr002) on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 02:19 pm: Edit

My daughter took three SAT IIs last Saturday, and asked me to post that it was not hard at all to take three on the same day.

She was warned by others here not to do so, but felt it wouldn't be a problem, and was correct.

Remember, confidence goes a long way!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page