JUNE 5 SAT 1 INTERNATIONAL VERSION DISCUSSION

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: June 2004 Archive: JUNE 5 SAT 1 INTERNATIONAL VERSION DISCUSSION
By Joeybg (Joeybg) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 03:52 pm: Edit

What did you have?Passages?etc...

By Joeybg (Joeybg) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 04:39 pm: Edit

where are you????

By Htown1398 (Htown1398) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 02:43 am: Edit

Damn. I missed some of the hard analogies. Don't you just have a moment when your mind says something and your intuition says something else?? Well, yeah, my intuition was pointing to all the right answers, but I didn't heed it. Ah well. Hey, let's discuss the math one shall we? Which one do you think is the experimental one? Section 5 or Section 2? I hope it's 5, because that was a tad harder. Oh and the one with the square with the 30 boxes, that was 1:9, right? Oh, and post other questions up for discussion, as I forgot them, heh. And the CR was •••• easy. I mean really, can you ask for a better passage than one claiming that all species that went extinct are stupid, and one talking about the anarchism being the embodiment of rock & roll!? HAH. See ya.

By Vesselina (Vesselina) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 07:43 am: Edit

I think the answer to the math problem about the square is 1/10 since 11x divides in 30 with a remainder, and there shouldnt be one.

By Foreigngirl (Foreigngirl) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 08:41 am: Edit

Hey....I'm from Germany and took 3 SAT II exams in Math IC, Writing and German yesterday. I'm just worried about the Math test but I guess I will see in 2 weeks. Where are you guys going to apply to?

By Htown1398 (Htown1398) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 04:36 pm: Edit

Honestly, I still don't see how you reason the 30 squares thing. I just see it this way: You can't divide a rectangle with an area of 30 using the ratio 1:9 and not have one square partially shaded. You did it algebraically, but I think wanted it done with a ratio/proportion.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page