SAT II cancellation question and advice please!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: June 2004 Archive: SAT II cancellation question and advice please!
By Haykm11 (Haykm11) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 03:44 pm: Edit

I took SAT II Writing and Math 1C today. I know for a fact I got a good score on the math. I ommited about 5 or 6 and most likely got at most 4 wrong. (This is good for me - Sat1 math: 680). But the problem is I know I did bad on the Writing section.
If I send in my scores to a school I'm pretty sure they send in all test scores; so, I can't hide my writing. Should I cancel the scores or keep them. I think I got low 500s and I believe I'm capable of a 580-590.
My main question is: If I cancel the scores, do they still go onto my transcript? If they do, I don't see a reason to cancel the scores since colleges will see the scores no matter what. Also, if I send in these scores to a school and do well on my next SatIIs, how much will it hurt my chances of getting in? Especially for a school that doesn't even require SatIIs...
Any advice is appretiated because I really don't know what to do. I have until Wed. to cancel... so I'm going to wait on it and do it on Tuesday if I chose to cancel. Thanks in advance...

By Haykm11 (Haykm11) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 03:51 pm: Edit

bompity bump bump

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page