OFFICIAL World History SAT II

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: June 2004 Archive: OFFICIAL World History SAT II
By Darkemperor007 (Darkemperor007) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 12:17 pm: Edit

what did you guys think of the test?

What did was the main demand for slaves during the 18th century? Was it sugar or tobbaco plantations?

By Jer728 (Jer728) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 01:30 pm: Edit

I think it was sugar. I don't think I did so great overall though because, after taking the AP exam a couple weeks earlier, I thought I wouldn't need to study for this. WRONG

By Vermicelli (Vermicelli) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 01:33 pm: Edit

i put tobacco. what was the picture of the fat lady sculpture from and was question 95 "300 years - 50 years" about the philippines and wat was the answer on the captive Greece and captive Rome? I didn't do too great since it was hard reviewing the history of the world in 1 and a half months

By Howdydoody (Howdydoody) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 01:42 pm: Edit

Can people start posting all of the questions they remember? I took it, too, but I am having trouble remembering the questions (I took a nap afterward :)). Maybe some more questions would jog my memory. Let's try to make a complete list (or close to it), so that we can guage our scores. I think the U.S. History kids are doing it. It will help us figure out if we should cancel or not.

By Titanz05 (Titanz05) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 01:49 pm: Edit

I put sugar for Atlantic Slave Trade. Also, the '300 years - 50 years' question, I put Vietnam. Here was my logic, France held it as a colony for I'm sure more than couple hundred years and 50 years of making movies about the vietnam war. Haha, bad logic?

The test was difficult, I too did not study at all because I was expecting it to be a breeze after I took the AP course.

The fat lady sculpture was from Paleolithic or somehting like that.

What did you put for the quote about "secret organizations" or somehitng. The choices were Hitler,Emma Goldman,Lenin, and somehting.

I hope theres a big curve.

By Iplayoboe (Iplayoboe) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 01:51 pm: Edit

the fat lady..the Venus of Villendorf, was from Ancient Europe... i forget what era.. the answer was A.
captive greece and captive rome was E... the spread of Greek culture under Roman occupation...
i dont remember my answer to the 300-50years question
i put cotton, i think tobbaco was earlier than the big demand for slaves...

By Cognitio (Cognitio) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 01:54 pm: Edit

I didn't take this, but I know U.S. History- King Cotton was the crop that really kept slavery a thriving institution in antebellum America. The invention of the Eli Whitney's Cotton Gin revolutionized the industry and made it incredibly profitable. Though tobacco had been a very lucrative cash crop about 100 years earlier, its value had declined some time before the peak fo slavery.

That was probably longer than you wanted to read :)

By Vermicelli (Vermicelli) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 02:00 pm: Edit

the french never held vietnam for more than 100 years. i'm vietnamese. the secret organization i put castro because he talked about revolutions

By Georgiapeach (Georgiapeach) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 02:18 pm: Edit

I put sugar for the Atlantic Slave trade, and for the last question I put the Phillipines also, I remember reading about American influence there, and for the secret organization I guessed lenin because i really wasnt sure...i hope theres a curve too

By Georgiapeach (Georgiapeach) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 02:18 pm: Edit

I put sugar for the Atlantic Slave trade, and for the last question I put the Phillipines also, I remember reading about American influence there, and for the secret organization I guessed lenin because i really wasnt sure...i hope theres a curve too

By Jer728 (Jer728) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 02:37 pm: Edit

This was supposed to be easy!!!! What happened?

By Ilxk (Ilxk) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 02:48 pm: Edit

god i put down cottons for that ques, :(

By Georgiapeach (Georgiapeach) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 02:54 pm: Edit

Yea i thought there were a lot of photographs (art and architecture) on this exam, i'm having trouble remembering a lot of the questions though, but i felt like there was a lot about the New World

By Ilxk (Ilxk) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 02:55 pm: Edit

how many ques did u guys omit? i skipped 8

By Vermicelli (Vermicelli) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 03:09 pm: Edit

5-ish

By Brenner87 (Brenner87) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 03:18 pm: Edit

The answer to the three hundred quesiton is Japan. This is because catholic convents are very isolated, just as Japan was during the Tokugawa Shogunate from the 1600s to the 1900s , in 1950 Gen. MacArthur took over and made the country a modernized one, thus "hollywood".

By Georgiapeach (Georgiapeach) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 03:23 pm: Edit

I thought the answer was the Phillipines because the Spanish brought Christianity to the Philippines, and they ruled from the 16th century until they were displaced by the United States in 1899. Then you had a period of almost 50 years of American rule, so i thought the Phillipines would make sense

By Brenner87 (Brenner87) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 03:29 pm: Edit

I thought that this test was quite difficult :(. Does anyone know answer to Delhi Dynasty Question about northern India?

By Georgiapeach (Georgiapeach) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 03:46 pm: Edit

i think i might have skipped or guessed on that one because i didnt know much about the delhi sultanates

By Stfate1 (Stfate1) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 04:22 pm: Edit

The answer was Philippines; 300 years of Spanish rule and 50 years of American (so it works out). When did Japan have 300 years of Catholicism?. The only significant Christian population was crushed after a rebellion.

Uggh I missed the Descartes quote. Does anyone know what the difference between European and Japanese feudalism question was?

By People644 (People644) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 04:25 pm: Edit

I have and remeber at leaset 20 questions from this test, but i'm wondering if i'm allowed to dicuss it at all. I'm afraid of the collegeboard cracking down on me, so please tell me if its legal to dicuss the questions. Thanks

By Howdydoody (Howdydoody) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 04:51 pm: Edit

Yes, after the test People644, it is completely legal for us to post and discuss questions. Please, post away!

By Tlaktan (Tlaktan) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 05:14 pm: Edit

Difference between Japanese and European = Japanese did not pave the way for a Parliament..

(at least that's what I put.. they had the Royal Court, but no parliament, TMK.. but I haven't done world history in 2 years!!)

By Tlaktan (Tlaktan) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 05:16 pm: Edit

300 years of Catholicism, 50 years of Hollywood = Phillipines

Japan - Not really Catholic, isolated beliefs in Shintoism, Buddhism

Vietnam - No one really occupied Vietnam for 300 years, America wasn't even there for 50.

Korea - Somewhat Catholic, but Catholicism hasn't been there for 300 yrs.

Remember that the Phillipines was converted by the Spanish missionaries.

By Titanz05 (Titanz05) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 05:42 pm: Edit

Why are Korea,Vietnam, and Japan considered Sinic?

a) they were ruled by China
b) they are influenced by chinese commerce
c) influenced by confucianism
d) i forget

anyone remember this question?

By Titanz05 (Titanz05) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 05:45 pm: Edit

this was difficult.
comments about difficulty?

By Georgiapeach (Georgiapeach) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 05:54 pm: Edit

on a scale of 1-10 being difficult what do you guys think? with 10 being the hardest i think it was prob. a 7 or so

By Ilxk (Ilxk) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 11:23 pm: Edit

Titanz05, i think the answer was E

By Tlaktan (Tlaktan) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 01:03 am: Edit

Titanz05, the answer was something about using the Chinese language. Which is true, by the way.

By Ilxk (Ilxk) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 09:13 am: Edit

what was the answer for the picaso painting?

By Iplayoboe (Iplayoboe) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 09:52 am: Edit

picasso was a cubist in Paris

By People644 (People644) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 02:09 pm: Edit

it.

By Georgiapeach (Georgiapeach) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 04:42 pm: Edit

anyone remember the answer for the indian picture that had influences from india and some other country? i remember one of the choices was china

By Titanz05 (Titanz05) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 06:21 pm: Edit

I put China because it was Buddha.

By Ilxk (Ilxk) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 07:36 pm: Edit

are you talking about Taj Mahal?

By Vermicelli (Vermicelli) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 07:49 pm: Edit

" what was the answer for the picaso painting?"

I put abstract. I didnt see any cubes

By Stfate1 (Stfate1) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 07:56 pm: Edit

The stone sculpture had influences from Northern India and Greece. The Greek conquests in the east influenced stone working and sculpture in India.

What was the invisible hand in the Adam Smith quotation? I put supply and demand.

Also, what was the importance of medieval towns to nobles in Europe? (I think I put cheap supply of labor).

By Tlaktan (Tlaktan) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 08:10 pm: Edit

In Re the Picasso question: It asked what era of painting did the artist come from, not what is the painting type?

Even so, the Guernica picture is Cubism, synthetic cubism, I believe.

And re the India question, I think I put China, because the Buddha looks Chinese. Take a look at the Far East types of Buddha and compare it to that Buddha.

By Darkemperor007 (Darkemperor007) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 08:12 pm: Edit

Who wrote the history of the Peloponesian Wars? What about the comparitive quote between Western Europe and Asia? How does the curve work?

By Darkemperor007 (Darkemperor007) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 08:15 pm: Edit

With the indian question, I put Mesopotamia because the area was in NORTHWEST INDIA. Buddhism flowed into China but I don't think it flowed back out into India.

By Tlaktan (Tlaktan) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 08:28 pm: Edit

If you studied Art History, you could tell that there are Chinese influences in that Indian Buddha. Take a look at a Buddha sculpted from deeper regions of India, then take a look at a Buddha sculpted from eastern China, which spread out into Japan and Korea.

History of the Peloponnesian Wars: Thucydides. Don't remember the Europe/Asia quote, fresh my memory please! :-P

By Darkemperor007 (Darkemperor007) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 08:34 pm: Edit

Ooops, got that one wrong. Umm, the quote was about the Western Europe being comapred to Malaysia, China, and Japan. I forget the rest but one of the answers was that Western Europe developed better economically or something like that. The test was hella hard. but if everyone did bad, good for us, right? RIGHT?

By Tlaktan (Tlaktan) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 08:49 pm: Edit

You need to be more specific on the question, I still can't remember it.

By Darkemperor007 (Darkemperor007) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 08:54 pm: Edit

Neither can I. wutever. I get what I put.

By Tlaktan (Tlaktan) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 09:00 pm: Edit

I remember something about Roman Empire vs. Han Empire, but that's not quite it.

By People644 (People644) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 09:12 pm: Edit

I have a list of around 60 questions that I remember from this test, am I allowed to post it?

By Titanz05 (Titanz05) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 10:04 pm: Edit

Yes, people644, its not like AP exams. You are allowed to post questions unless you're just a liar who doesn't remember them (which I think you are)

By People644 (People644) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 10:37 pm: Edit

Here is a list of several questions (not exact, approximate meaning) and some of my responces.

What was Socrates's message? - The unexamined life is not worth living.

What was the relationship between Greece and Rome (captors) - Rome adopted greek culture

What explains why Buddhist artifacts were found along the Silk Road - Trade and culutraul difusion go together.

Map of conqered territory with meditteranean region shaded - Empire of Alexander the Great

Map of conquered territory of central Asia and other lands - Mongols

What did the Huns and Romans have in common - threat of barbarians

What group lived in NOrth Africa - Vandals

WHo was Emeline Pankhurst - Women's suffragete

The soviets and chinese differed except in: view of position of women (not sure)

What was the purpsoe of the world bank and international monteary fund - provide loans to developing nations

Why was it difficult for the UN to act - Power of veto for permament members of the security council (not sure)

What did the Romans do to extend power to conquered lands - Grant citizenship to the elite (not sure)

What cash crop caused the slave trade - Sugar

Picture of fertility goddess - Austria or something, i put babylon

Pablo's picassons Guerrica - Early 20th century French cubism

Picture of a wierd mask - Ivory Coast

Something abot revolutions and leaders - V. Lennin (not sure)

What caused teh Long March - Fleeing destructing from the Kwamodong.

How did Mao gain power - defeated the nationlist army.

Delhi Sultantats - Islamic rulers around 13th century (not sure)

I think therefore I am - Rene Descarte

Quote on Hindus having castes and muslims not - Difficult for hindus to convert to islam

Difference between Japanese and European feudalism - did not lead to parliament (not sure)

300 years of Catholic convent, 50 years in Hollyword - Phillipeans

What was not part of COld war - Boxer Rebellion

Who wrote about the Pelponeasian Wars - Thuclydies

Architecture of medieval Euroepan city - cathedral lookign thing
Architecture of Islamic city - Mosque with dome

What style of gov't did Franco acomplish - Facism

Free blacks in brazil compared to free in colonial america - i got it wrong but i think the real answer is Bigger porportional population

How did Europeans get slaves - From african merchants along the coast

Mazzini and Romantic nationlism - not sure but i put national self determintion would lead to equality

What countries most effectively used teh Metternich system of conservatism - Hapsburg Empire, Prussia, Russia (not sure)

What king represtents absolutism - Louis XIV - "I am the state"

What food was most important to Mesopotamia - Barley

What thing that was brought by Europeans had the most effect - Smallpox

What disease did the Europeans bring to the carribeans - turbeclosis (not sure)

What animal did the Europeans not bring (native to Amercas) - Llama

What did the writing system of Harappa tell - Extensive agriculutral systems (not sure)

What was the result of desertification of the Sahara - Movement to the Nile River Valley

What migration took place in Africa - Bantu Migrations

What country had teh first constitutional monarchy, but has not written constitution - England, Britain w/e

What would a person use to argue agaist an agressive foreign ruler - Munich Conference

Map of Africa:
Europeans got their slaves from here: wasnt sure but i think its the central west coast

Italy invaded: Ethiopia towards the center and east

Why was Japan, Korea, and Vietnam part of the Sinitic culture - adapted Chinese writing system and confucious ideas ( not sure)

What was an original product of Japan (not imported) - Shintoism

What was a chief use of Argentina in the 17th century(Ns) - Meat and food

What was first characterized by permament agriculture and soemthing else - Neolitihic Revolution

What did Akbar/Ashbar/Ashoka soemthing lke that do - Centralized India and promoted religious tolerance

What made it easy for the Ottomans to expand their empire - Weakness of the Byzantine and Semmerite empires after fighting each other

Around the 15th century, what religion spread most rapidly after Buddhism - Islam

What is the difference between Sunni and Sh'ia Islam - was disagreement to the leader or successor after Muhammed

Who was an advocate of Native American rights - Bartolomew De Las Casas

What was the first European colonizer and explorer of Africa and Asia - Portugul

What was Lenin's New Economic Policy - attempts to add some privitizied economic freedom (something to do for a little less communist and some more priviate)

What was the early reason for the devlopment of the Mesoptomian writing system - Taxes and record keeping (not sure)

What was the mesopotomia writing system like - Clay tablets pressed by reeds (not sure)

How did the Chinese reach their ancestors - through the local shamans (not sure)

Why were towns importnat to monarchs some nobles - reliable source of revenue (not sure)

POST CHALLENGES AND OTHER ANSWERS WITH EXPLANATIONS

By Tlaktan (Tlaktan) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 10:43 pm: Edit

I'm going to challenge the Chinese Ancestor one. I don't think it's local shamans, I think it's the head of the family. Go watch Mulan. :D.. Don't know if that holds any historical merit, but ehh.

By People644 (People644) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 10:52 pm: Edit

I hope what i did isn't illegal?
Moderators plz delete it ASAP if so.

By Titanz05 (Titanz05) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 10:57 pm: Edit

I apologize People644 for doubting you.

By People644 (People644) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 10:58 pm: Edit

I have such a gay username.

By Titanz05 (Titanz05) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 11:04 pm: Edit

What did the writing system of Harappa tell - Extensive agriculutral systems (not sure)

The ancient civilization of Harappa is a mystery because we havent deciphered their text yet. That is the answer.

What was the result of desertification of the Sahara - Movement to the Nile River Valley
I think i might have put Bantu Migrations.

What was a chief use of Argentina in the 17th century(Ns) - Meat and food
It is mining of gold and silver.

How did the Chinese reach their ancestors - through the local shamans (not sure)

I'm not sure either but i put priestly class.
Because i remember the priestly class was the ones who read 'oracle bones' and what not. I may be thnking of Greece. Sorry

But thanks for the questions and incredible memory

By Tlaktan (Tlaktan) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 11:06 pm: Edit

You know, people like People scare the ... out of me. I think the Saharan desertification in 7000 BC resulted in movement to the Nile River Valley. Harappa -- I put that answer, whew..

Chinese, I am quite sure that it is the head of the family that was responsible to reach the ancestors. I'm not quite sure shamans were used that often.

By Titanz05 (Titanz05) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 11:09 pm: Edit

With all the talk on this thread, I am pretty confident that there will be a generous curve. Anyone feel the same?

By Tlaktan (Tlaktan) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 11:09 pm: Edit

What did the Huns and Romans have in common - threat of barbarians

Not challenging the answer -- challenging the question, it's HANs, not HUNS. :D

By Titanz05 (Titanz05) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 11:10 pm: Edit

Tlaktan is right, it was the Han empire. I'm sure People644 just had a typo.

By Tlaktan (Tlaktan) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 11:12 pm: Edit

Generous curve? I'm not quite sure of. There must be some damn brainiacs out there who got a bunch of them right thus destroying our only chance at a curve :-P

By Titanz05 (Titanz05) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 11:13 pm: Edit

What score are you shooting for Tlaktan

By Tlaktan (Tlaktan) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 11:15 pm: Edit

700+..

Same for US, too.

I took a killer combo: US and World combined.

You don't know how tempted I was to fall asleep. This was AFTER the Writing, too.

By Tlaktan (Tlaktan) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 11:18 pm: Edit

You, Titanz? (I can't remember the last 30 or so questions that haven't been posted up here.. so my best hope is to shoot for a 750)

By Titanz05 (Titanz05) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 11:22 pm: Edit

i'm also going for 700+

By Titanz05 (Titanz05) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 11:23 pm: Edit

Did you take AP world history or Honors or what?

By Tlaktan (Tlaktan) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 11:26 pm: Edit

Uhh...

So far?

Just regular World History.

I took History of the Civilizations (Western history) in community college.

They implemented the AP World History class after I knew about it, so I was like, WTF? I might take it next year just for kicks, but .. I'm pissed off to high hell still about the fact that they made me took regular World History.

Which is pretty funny, because I ended up becoming a TA anyway and I made all the Powerpoints and such for presentation (for the teacher to lecture with.. I have really bad memory, I can't remember anything beyond the 1960s)

By Titanz05 (Titanz05) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 11:29 pm: Edit

I wonder how that "people644" remembered all the questions

By People644 (People644) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 11:33 pm: Edit

Idk, i just took the test and remembered a lot.
Plus I looked at a review book and it refreshed some questions.

I actually took AP European History this year
and global studies in 9th. I had to restudy on all the non euro stuff which is wut i had most trouble on. All the euro questions were ridicuously ez.

By Ilxk (Ilxk) on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 12:31 am: Edit

"What food was most important to Mesopotamia?"

Wasnt it Mesoamerica?

By Tlaktan (Tlaktan) on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 12:36 am: Edit

It was Mesoamerica, and it was maize.

I was like... WTF for a minute when I saw that, and I thought I was hallucinating. Good eye, Ilxk! :D

By Iplayoboe (Iplayoboe) on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 07:00 am: Edit

fertility goddess...PALEOLITHIC EUROPEAN i took art history, im positive

By Tlaktan (Tlaktan) on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 09:59 am: Edit

Uhh. No. The answer was neolithic. It talks about permenant agricultural settlements. Paleolithic was mostly nomadic.

By Stfate1 (Stfate1) on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 12:43 pm: Edit

What disease did the Europeans bring to the carribeans - turbeclosis (not sure)

I think this question asked:

What disease killed many in the Caribbean from the 16th century to the early twentieth century?

I believe the answer was yellow fever, not TB. I think quinine was developed in the early 20th century while the Americans built the Panama canal and this development eliminated the problem. I believe yellow fever also killed many people during the Spanish American War.

By Ilxk (Ilxk) on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 04:22 pm: Edit

Hmm, about the chinese and the ancestors i put down the eldest heir in the family...

By Ilxk (Ilxk) on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 05:13 pm: Edit

"Free blacks in brazil compared to free in colonial america - i got it wrong but i think the real answer is Bigger porportional population"

are you sure?, i put down something about Blacks in Brazil having more chances than blacks in colonial america

Didnt Italy invade Libya which was i think "II" in the multiple choice?

also, i asked my s.s teacher about the cash crop, he said it is tobacco, are you guys certain that it is sugar?

By Brenner87 (Brenner87) on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 06:20 pm: Edit

Yes it is sugar, tobacco was in 13 colonies, also I will confirm your assertion on yellow fever, a mosquito borne disease. TB has nothing to do with that.

By Iplayoboe (Iplayoboe) on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 06:39 pm: Edit

Tlaktan- yes, of course, neolithic when talking of the settlements, Catal Hayuk and the likes, but i mean the little statue, it was paleolithic

By Tlaktan (Tlaktan) on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 07:07 pm: Edit

Oh, the little statue? Venus of Willendorf? Definitely paleolithic Europe.

By Titanz05 (Titanz05) on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 08:16 pm: Edit

Now that i think about it, it was fairly simple.

By Spiffyjohn87 (Spiffyjohn87) on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 09:09 pm: Edit

the secret organizations question was definately Lenin, the quote was a direct portion of his ideas in "what is to be done."

By Spiffyjohn87 (Spiffyjohn87) on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 09:12 pm: Edit

The italians invaded Ethopia in 1935, they had once controlled lybia, but this was much earlier, they gained control of it in the late 1800s. Ethopia was given arms by the italians in the early 1800s because the leaders of the country converted to christianity. This backfired when the Italians attempted to invade and colonize the country much later in the 1800s. The ethopians were the only african nation to sucessfully resist a european invasion force. This was changed in 1935, however, when mussolini decided that he wanted to take back the country.

By Titanz05 (Titanz05) on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 10:14 pm: Edit

When are results available?

By Georgiapeach (Georgiapeach) on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 10:25 pm: Edit

you can get them online or by phone on June 18 and they send them out by mail on June 26

By Ilxk (Ilxk) on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 10:40 pm: Edit

mail is june28

By Titanz05 (Titanz05) on Tuesday, June 08, 2004 - 05:40 pm: Edit

good good.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page