What should I do???? I'm worried.....I made a stupid mistake

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: June 2004 Archive: What should I do???? I'm worried.....I made a stupid mistake
By Krbxtigerz (Krbxtigerz) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 11:19 am: Edit

Today I took 2 sat2s...writing and chem...
after taking writing, I took chem and I accidently answered the test on the area where it is for the third test...not the second test...so the ovals for the second test is empty...I think i did this because the third test ovals were close to the true false questions ovals...I was concentrating so much on the test...and I realized it after I took the test... are they going to cancel the tests because of this mistake???

By Aab123 (Aab123) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 11:24 am: Edit

If you are doing chem you need to answeer it in the bubbles over the T/F section,

By Krbxtigerz (Krbxtigerz) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 11:28 am: Edit

I answered T/F on the correct area.. but I just did the questions 1~70 on the area which is originally for the third test....

By Crypto86 (Crypto86) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 11:31 am: Edit

I would email the CB right away and see what they say.

By Foreignboy (Foreignboy) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 11:32 am: Edit

Dude, contact them right away, because this is urgent stuff.

By Aab123 (Aab123) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 11:36 am: Edit

Wait, but chemistry is supposed to be in the last oval box.

By Krbxtigerz (Krbxtigerz) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 11:39 am: Edit

?? what do you mean the last oval box

By Bhaiyu87 (Bhaiyu87) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 11:47 am: Edit

DUDE DONT WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING.
YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO ANSWER CHEMISTRY IN THE THIRD TEST AREA.
THATS WHAT I DID
unless you left the 2nd one totally blank and wrote everything in test 3 area then u are fine.

By Aab123 (Aab123) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 11:47 am: Edit

The one which was right above the T?F. The last one on the page. I did that last time.

By Thunder77 (Thunder77) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 11:49 am: Edit

Hey, I have a question

I am taking only one test, Chemistry, so I did everything on the THIRD TEST AREA, leaving test area ONE and TWO blank.

Was that the right way? Because I was working in the first test area at the beginning, but the proctor told me to erase the answers and tranfer them to the third area.

By Krbxtigerz (Krbxtigerz) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 11:53 am: Edit

wait i'm confused.....I'm supposed to answer Chemistry on the last area??? the one right above the True False area?? I left the seond one totally blank... and answered #1~70 on the area above the true false area...what is going on?

By Krbxtigerz (Krbxtigerz) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 11:54 am: Edit

and I only took 2 tests

By Krbxtigerz (Krbxtigerz) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 11:56 am: Edit

Aab123 did you take anything else when you took chemistry??

By Whirlziggi (Whirlziggi) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 11:57 am: Edit

I dont know, but I dont think it matters. That's why you fill out all the questionairre questions and write what test u're taking in each section. I dont think it matters which section you choose. right? Cuz I did chem on first section, and by accident skipped the 2nd section, and put my math answers in teh 3rd section. i think thats fine, altho i wouldnt mind if my math score was accidentally cancelled, lol.

By Aab123 (Aab123) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 11:58 am: Edit

No I didn't

By Krbxtigerz (Krbxtigerz) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 12:01 pm: Edit

hm... Whirlziggi... You may be right because I wrote Chemistry on where I took Chemistry.... and you made the same mistake as me... lol
I hope we are fine....

By Pinacolada (Pinacolada) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 12:31 pm: Edit

umm..i put chemistry on the front as my first test and put #101-115 in the third box. oops?

By Succor101 (Succor101) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 04:41 pm: Edit

bump? does it matter where you put the chem test as long as you have the code filled in right and the T/F q's in the right place?

By Silverstar (Silverstar) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 04:50 pm: Edit

i thought you were SUPPOSED to put your answers in the answer grid directly above the true/false answer section (3rd one). My proctor specifically told us to do that when I took the chem test last year. But honestly, I don't think it matters since you indicate which test you're taking in the section right above each answer grid, and the t/f chem part OBVIOUSLY needs to be done in the special box.

No need to panic over it though, since you can always just pay like 15 bucks and get it hand scored if it does actually matter.

By Yermama (Yermama) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 02:17 am: Edit

i took only chem last time, did it in the 3rd section, and everything was fine. don't worry about it

By Scion (Scion) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 03:14 am: Edit

ok i took writing first (duh), so the writing multiple choice was on the front page. then i took chem, in the SECOND section. i used the THIRD section (above the T/T/CE for the chem) for math 2c. i did this last time (sorta, except that i took us hist instead of writing), and everything was fine.

By Joel_Set (Joel_Set) on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 10:07 am: Edit

you ppl get me worried for no f'n reason.

whew.

chill out. the test is over. Enjoy your summer break for crying out loud.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page