June 5 SAT II

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: June 2004 Archive: June 5 SAT II
By Rsi03er (Rsi03er) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 03:06 am: Edit

How did u guys find SAT II physics, bio and writing? Easier/harder than past years?

By Syaoran (Syaoran) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 04:24 am: Edit

I ran out of time :(

By Epoh (Epoh) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 04:57 am: Edit

I took Writing and Physics. I had enough time but didn't expect physics to be so difficult (it was different from the tests in Barron's textbook). Writing was OK. I find the essay topic not very hard.

By Kassos (Kassos) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 08:16 am: Edit

I did lots of Sparknotes Math IC tests the week before and consistenly got in the mid 500s. I almost didn't go to the test center this morning, but I took it and the real thing was SO much easier than Sparknotes!! I skipped 7 and got maybe 1 or 2 wrong, so hopefully I'll get in between a 650 and 700!

By Tamy02 (Tamy02) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 08:38 am: Edit

Did bio, writing, and math IIC! I thought math was alrite altho alot of ppl thought it was hard!! ahh..im wrried noww..and bio was alritee...hopefully i break 700..and writin..i'll b lucky 2 break 500! lets just put it that way!!:P

By Crypto86 (Crypto86) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 09:58 am: Edit

I started an official physics discussion, but remember no exact questions until 12:00 EST. I thought Physics was moderately hard. Good thing I got myself a SparkNotes book, even though the test was a little easier than the SN tests. There were several questions that had similar but not exact answers, and a few more misc. phys than I expected. Overall, I feel somewhat confident - I omitted 3, guessed on about 10-12 (with at least 2 choices eliminated). I had to rush at the end a bit because I had 15 questions remaining with only 13 minutes, but I pulled through.

I glanced at the essay topic after the end of my exam and it wasn't too bad. I saw a girl's essay and it was half of only one side of one page - ha!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page