|By Aceofhearts54 (Aceofhearts54) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 12:14 am: Edit|
This is probably a little late to be posting, but oh well...
I'm not feeling confident about my SAT2 tests tomorrow, but I really don't want to cancel. Would it be a good idea to not send out any of my scores on them initially, and then once I get my scores send them if they're good enough? That way if they're bad no one will see them until my retake when they are sent with better scores. And if they're good I can just pay the extra money and send them.
Anyone else think this is a good idea?
Thanks in advance, and good luck tomorrow everyone!
|By Jer728 (Jer728) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 12:21 am: Edit|
I was thinking the same thing, but I heard that it costs a LOT more to send them later. Also, you have to send all of them to the colleges, not just the ones you did the best in.
|By Aceofhearts54 (Aceofhearts54) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 12:41 am: Edit|
Its 6.50 per school to send them later I believe. Which isn't too bad...but sort of a pain in the ass.
And even though the colleges will see your lower scores, would it look better to have them accompanied by higher retake or different subject scores? Or does it not matter as long as you come up with higher ones eventually?
ugh... I just wish I would have started studying earlier, then we wouldn't have this problem...
|By Jer728 (Jer728) on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 12:36 am: Edit|
So what did you decide to do? I think I did good on 2 of my 3, but really bad on the other one. O well
|By Aceofhearts54 (Aceofhearts54) on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 03:06 pm: Edit|
Me too. I know I bombed bio.... exactly how bad is a 500? lol But 2c and writing I did alright on. I'm just going to send them anyways. I guess if they're going to see them anyways its not worth the extra money to send them later.
|By Jer728 (Jer728) on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 10:36 am: Edit|
I think it depends on what kind of school you are looking at. I thought I did good on writing also, but thats probably because I actually studied for it. It seems like the top schools want 3 SAT IIs, so I couldn't cancel one anyway because I have no alternative date to take another one. June 18th is gonna be a pretty stressful day for a lotta people on here.
Report an offensive message on this page E-mail this page to a friend
|Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.|
|Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only|