SAT II Bio M help.

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: June 2004 Archive: SAT II Bio M help.
By Skywalkersblade (Skywalkersblade) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 12:07 am: Edit

I'm a HS junior, and i missed 6 on the 120 question AP Bio 2002 Practice test. what should i expect on the SATII Molecular BIo?

By Eecs (Eecs) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 01:43 am: Edit

umm, i did the 1999 ap prac test and i got like a 70/120, and then i ended up with a 770 for bio-m sat2. but then again, i didn't do ANY studying for the ap bio prac, whereas i studied a lot for the actual AP exam (which helped a lot for the sat2)

but dang, if u only missed 6 on that test, then you would get no lower than a 750 on that test. but realistically, i think you'd be scoring at 780+

best way is to take a practice test from real sat2, although it was a bit easier than the real thing IMO...

By Altf4 (Altf4) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 02:02 am: Edit

how much easier, i got an 800 off the "real sat 2 bio m", is the real thing that much harder ( i suppose it is, since the test has evolved to an extent over the years)

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page