Help me in my prediction...

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: June 2004 Archive: Help me in my prediction...
By Joeybg (Joeybg) on Friday, June 04, 2004 - 05:04 pm: Edit

The following information is for checking my theory ONLY...it does not intend to support cheating,nor it can since it provides no actual questions from the test...it's virtually impossible to gain any unfair advantage by reading the following information...

Hi...I have been doing this sort of "research" over the SAT....so I tried to predict the test they will give you tomorrow;I won't be taking the TEST.

I have come to know that on June the College Board always issues 2 diff versions - one for Int'l students and the other for domestic students...However,a second domestic version is somethimes issued tho it's a rare occasion...
Since the College board has stopped producing new SATs with the last new being the 2 domestic tests on June 7 last year...they will absolutely re-use any of their tests tomorrow...
After some time spent making calculations I manage to narrow down the possible outcomes to 3...

The test which would most likely turn out will be:
Nov 3 2001,XF -- passages about a jap.man driving to chicago;African american historian;parapsychology(dual)
OR
June 7 2003,ZD -- a narrative of a Mississippi steamboat captain and a dual passage on how physics relies on the imagination and figurative language to conceptualize unseeable phenomena.
OR
June 1 2002,YP,LN -- making advances in anthropological research, a Japanese woman caught between the cultures of Japan and the United States, the evolution of Western society's view of the "self," and a dual passage on art in public places.

Any of these is possible for both the US and interantional version...
Any OTHER test MAY turn out as well!It's just a theory!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page