Important SAT II decision





Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: June 2004 Archive: Important SAT II decision
By Cb43087 (Cb43087) on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 - 10:22 pm: Edit

I took the SAT I in may, and did not receive the score I needed on my second time taking the SAT, and I was planning on taking 2 SAT IIs in june and 2 more in October, but since my SAT I scores are low, I now have to retake the SATI in october. Should I take 3 SATIIs in one day, or should I hope 2 SATIIs are enough for early decision. And would the november date for taking SATI/II's reach in time for early decision?

By Cb43087 (Cb43087) on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 - 11:15 pm: Edit

any input?

By Joshjmgs (Joshjmgs) on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 - 11:23 pm: Edit

If you take any standardize test in November, you rush the scores and the school does not make their decision until they get your scores.
I'm retaking my SAT Is in November, because mine were lower than I got on the practice tests.

This is what my guidance counselor told me, and I trust her. So I suggest you see yours just for confirmation, and you guys can work out a schedule

By Cb43087 (Cb43087) on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 - 11:37 pm: Edit

how do u rush scores?


Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page