This years AP calculus takers...

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: June 2004 Archive: This years AP calculus takers...
By Tan125 (Tan125) on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 - 02:32 am: Edit

I heard from a friend who wrote the AP chem exam that at the end of the free response booklet there is a folded long page where you have to place an extra AP sticker on for the test-markers.. I don't remember having this "long folded page" at the end of my AP calc free response booklet. Do you? I'm kinda stressed out about this fact...

By Skiowad (Skiowad) on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 - 04:12 am: Edit

it wasnt there for me, or at least i didnt put one there.

By Skiowad (Skiowad) on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 - 04:12 am: Edit

calc ab right?

By Sns22022 (Sns22022) on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 - 08:38 am: Edit

Nope...there wasn't one. I have a ?. APUS takers- did you bubble in the essay choice section on your answer sheet? Bc it didn't say if we were supposed to apparently and we're all freaking out!

By Baseballnbooks (Baseballnbooks) on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 - 09:09 am: Edit

Yeah...our proctor told us to make sure to bubble in the essay choices...if we didn't, they said it would take much longer for them to grade it.

By Skiowad (Skiowad) on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 - 10:19 am: Edit

yeah, i did it. at the top and on the back

By Mult1taskr (Mult1taskr) on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 - 10:58 am: Edit

some of tests (for free response) require extra stickers on the back page. usually the science tests like physics and chem. others don't.

By Flameball63 (Flameball63) on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 - 12:56 pm: Edit

Late testing do. I took the Gov Late test, and I had an extra weird page. And then, I asked my counselor about it, and she said that No, the other tests usu. don't have it.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page