Help!!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: June 2004 Archive: Help!!
By Ra2000a (Ra2000a) on Tuesday, June 01, 2004 - 08:11 pm: Edit

Im a nervous sopohmore! im not taking any SAT2 this year .. but next yr ill be taking the SAT october november and december .. than i'll have to get SAT2 over with in may / june / march ! Does that sound reasonable?!!

i think i ruined myself over

By Sarasote (Sarasote) on Tuesday, June 01, 2004 - 08:19 pm: Edit

well, considering ivies and UCs are requiring sophomores to take the new sat u cant take that in october/november/december...

but if u are thinking of somewhere that is accepting the old sat then shure knock urself out. ur schedule sounds fine

By Xiggi (Xiggi) on Tuesday, June 01, 2004 - 08:46 pm: Edit

Ivies do not follow the asinine policies of that group of misfits that sets the guidelines for the UC system.

They do NOT require the post March 2005 SAT-I test. They require a writing test that could be the new SAT but does not have to be! The SAT-II Writing is not dead yet. All scores on past SAT will be acceptable at sensible schools.

If you want proof, please read this:

Fall 2005 and 2006 applicants: Harvard will accept both old and new SAT test results!
Fall 2005 and 2006 applicants: Yale will accept both old and new SAT test results!

Link for Harvard Admissions Policies

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page